Best droid RTS?

blado22

Reaction score
I'm new to the droid and I've been looking for a good RTS game for the droid. I haven't had much luck so far. Does anyone know of good RTS for the droid?

ClausG76

Reaction score
You could take a look at "defend homeland". There i also the tower defence games "robodefence" or "tower raiders"

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes defend homeland is great and actually the only REAL RTS game on android sadly.

phreek

Reaction score
Ya, not a lot of options. I think Defend Homeland was pretty fun, but the controls were a pain. I haven't really found a Tower Defense game I liked either (I didn't really care for RoboDefense).

phreek

Reaction score
Although I'm obviously bias, I would recommend our free ad game All Mighty that has a Warcraft PC game feel to it:

All Mighty - Android Market

and our bluetooth multi-player package if you want to play against a friend:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wolfmobiledesigns.games.allmightypromp

Let us know what you think of it =)

WolfMobileDesigns
Wolf Mobile Designs -

From reading the reviews, it sounds like your game needs a little more polish/work.

WolfMobile

Reaction score
Yeah, we just released 6 months of work so we have some bugs we're fixing. We are actively developing the app. We listen very closely to our comments and welcome constructive criticism :) We're lumping in bug fixes with our bi-weekly feature enhancements. (although it's been more like weekly releases) :)

Anyway, the app is free so no risk taking a look and letting us know what you think would make it better!

phreek

Reaction score
Yeah, we just released 6 months of work so we have some bugs we're fixing. We are actively developing the app. We listen very closely to our comments and welcome constructive criticism :) We're lumping in bug fixes with our bi-weekly feature enhancements. (although it's been more like weekly releases) :)

Anyway, the app is free so no risk taking a look and letting us know what you think would make it better!

Sorry, I think that came out harsher than I was meaning it to. I will check it out, the multiplayer over bluetooth is pretty cool sounding.

WolfMobile

Reaction score
No problem, I didn't think anything of it :) Android developers have to have thick skins after reading some comments :) So don't be shy letting us know what you think! We really do obsess over the comments and emails we get with feedback

Says on your profile you run a Droid and that's what we develop on. Shouldn't have any issues running it. We do have a release coming out Saturday that should make things a lot smoother on lower end devices and is noticeable on the Droid.

We've enjoyed playing over Bluetooth so much we bought a server and are going to be working on online multi player after a few more feature releases. Bluetooth you need two people to purchase the multi player package who know each other. That seems to be a pain point, so we're hoping online will be a little more popular :) Probably will be moving Bluetooth into the free ad supported version.

Does anyone know if any other multi player RTS's?

Mortuarie

Reaction score
For PC I played the heck out of Command and Conquer. The only one for Android I have found is called Project Y

View attachment 67775

[video=youtube;mM5YFyE705s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM5YFyE705s[/video]

Last edited: