Best Droid internet browser

FootballRef

Reaction score
I am currently using xScope lite. I like it, but I am always looking for something better. Any recommendations? I would like to hear from some the have used xScope and have decided to use something else.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I use Dolphin HD

shmoo

Reaction score
I started out using dolphin but then moved to xscope. Tried all of the others but always seem to go back to dolphin. Its been the fastest for me. I would say give it a shot.

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk Pro

shmoo

Reaction score
Its got a pretty cool UI. Dolphin HD is pretty sweet but I like the long press feature. That and the double tap feature to hide the tab bar. I've become so used to it that I find it hard to go to anything else.

Sent from my OG Droid using Tapatalk Pro

jmark

Reaction score
I bought xscope while back, i use it for some things and like it a lot, however for regular, everyday browsing i find the stock browser UI is quicker to navigate

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i'm happy with the stock browser.

i used dolphin for awhile, but ended up switching back to the stock browser

blumpkinblake

Reaction score
I find xscope the fastest and with the most features of all. However, I just unrooted my droid which has been having problems while getting ready to return it for a new one. I want my phone to look likes it's always been unrooted so I'm downloading all the free apps. Right now dolphin HD will do.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
DolphinHD...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stock for me. If you're looking for others to try there's also Skyfire. I suggest test driving several to see which you prefer.

I keep Dolphin HD around with the user agent set on desktop since the setting doesn't stick with the stock browser. Actually, I still have xScope and Skyfire around as well...

Fault

Reaction score
I use dolphin as well. Has some problems, but it works

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have both xScope and Dolphin HD. I've set Dolphin HD as my default as I really want to try it out. I tried Opera and Skyfire, but they just didn't float my boat. It's funny; regular Dolphin had problems finding my location when on the Google Search page, which is why I was avoiding Dolphin for a while. Then I realized there was Dolphin and Dolphin HD.

Last edited: