best droid game when dealing a duece?

OP
madpanic

madpanic

Reaction score
This board needs a little brevity. Lighten up Francis

crspang

Reaction score
I usually use that time read up on the news via the web, cause it seems like the news these days is, well,.......crappy

OP
madpanic

madpanic

Reaction score
robo defense is always good as well. When I barrage of fighter jets come over, the anticipation gives the little extra push needed.
I also like to spend the time working on my streak for the cash on ESPN.

dtboos

Reaction score
10/10. Would read again. Excellent thread title btw.

2001400ex

Reaction score
I think the title is great, not sure why some people bash it, could have been titled a lot worse. LOL

Really, kind of a crappy thread title.......

I play Spades, or Connect Four....

What is the best free spades game? Been looking for one, but when I last looked, they needed a connection to the internet to be free. I am often in an area that has no cell service, and when you gotta go, well you gotta go.

When I'm pinchin' off a two I like to play Mahjongg or Solitaire Mega Pack.

Occasionally Armored Strike makes an appearance too.

Same for mahjongg, which one do you recommend?

nunka

Reaction score
When I redecorate the bathroom, my Droid remains securely tucked away in my pocket. I suppose I'm somewhat paranoid about fume damage. I'm a germophobe in the sense that I can't stand things that look or smell dirty. I have no problem with things that are, in fact, loaded with germs... as long as they look/smell fine.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same for mahjongg, which one do you recommend?
The one I use is just called "Mahjong", it is free and occasionally acts kinda funny but the dev has already released a few updates and I think its only been out for a few weeks or so.
When I redecorate the bathroom, my Droid remains securely tucked away in my pocket. I suppose I'm somewhat paranoid about fume damage. I'm a germophobe in the sense that I can't stand things that look or smell dirty. I have no problem with things that are, in fact, loaded with germs... as long as they look/smell fine.
My Droid has been present at many snicker drops and still smells just fine :icon_ banana:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
when i take the cleveland browns to the super bowl, I enjoy Robodefense. I bought it but the free one is also pretty good.

(not a dig on browns fans im from youngstown and I support them through and through :beer2: )

Del Vecchio

Reaction score
Right now my favorite game is Gem Miner. There is a lite version and a full version. I have also been messing around with air attack lite.