Best droid 2 rom

droid doctor

Reaction score
I need the best I need one that hasn't had a history of going into a bootloop and I need one that looks good and has great functionality what do you guys recommend ?

Reaction score
Go to the liberty section of forums and then stickies... its should be in the op of one small step thread or whatever its called... make sure u get the d2 version and its like somewhere around 119 MB orsomething

Delivered to you by my Liberated D2

Goatastic

Reaction score
It is a toss up between apex 1.4 and Liberty for me. Liberty was giving me random reboots and screen power on issues. I just noticed that apex had a new version(almost a month behind) and have only been using it since last night. But I have used apex in the past and absolutely loved it.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
I'm never going back to apex I hated that it put my phone into a bootloop for 6 hours.

bigwilly90210

Reaction score
I freaking love the slight Blur of Apex 1.4.1. It has the best of the cool Moto apps but not the bloat. I especially like having the stock Dialer. No problems on it except the charging led doesn't work. There's an app in the market to redirect it to the notification led. Its no biggy. I ran Liberty 1.5 when I first rooted and loved how fast it is. Apex isn't slow, Liberty just flew on my R2D2. Themes were a big deal for me and there's great support for both roms, more so on Liberty, also easier to install. I've got the Black White &Chrome theme on Apex right now. Looks great with all the R2D2 goodies. :) My advice would be to not bother listening to be but flash one for like a week or two and then back up and flash the other. See which one YOU really like or feel fits your needs. :) happy flashing!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bluestreak123

Reaction score
Vote for squidly. Fast and stable. I haven't run into a single bug. Been using it almost 6 months now.