Best droid 2 case

faction666

Reaction score
So I have the body glove case well I dropped my droid 2 and the front of the case broke...so what's the next best case

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Cunha

Reaction score
A lot of people are waiting for the droid 2 otterbox. A lot of others seem to really like seidio cases for being quite thin but still unobtrusive.

OP
F

faction666

Reaction score
Yeah I heard about the otterbox for the droid 2 sometime ago still waiting on it....and waiting..

pat3ck

Reaction score
If you can wait for the OtterBox then I think that's the next best case. For now, you can probably just buy a cheap, temporary one online.

edwards2243

Reaction score
Has anybody tried the Amzer cases? Either the hard silicone(argyle) or the rubberized plastic?

zero7404

Reaction score
i vouch for otterbox .... great cases.

had one with my droid 1, dropped the phone maybe 4 times the bezel had come off once. but as far as form fit and protection for this style of phone its the best available

sent via wireless device

zero7404

Reaction score
already on the waiting list ...

sent via wireless device

kevron99

Reaction score
Does otterbox case will fit a d2g phone with Verizon extended baterry?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

K20turbo

Reaction score
seidio innocase for droid 2 im using that with my d2g took it off about a week after use. I cant use it with my motorola car mount. the case is wonderful but just didnt like the fact that oem equipment wasnt compitable and having it on my car mount is important. The case also wiggles around on the back (doesnt come off) like there's a lot of play. I guess this is because the seidio innocase was made for the d2 which is slightly thicker than the d2g. Then I stop using the moto car dock since it doesnt actually charge my phone??? (WTF!!!). I bought a cheapo china made adjustable car mount and use the moto charger and it charges while on the navi. I slide the seidio case with a little tape on back of the phone and works perfectly with the fit and no wiggles. Im thinking of removing it again tho due to the added bulb.

tiesto

Reaction score
Don't get the one from the verison store. I did and I think it pulled the 2 pieces apart because thr slider is a little off. Just a heads up!

lshall

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Seidio Innocase but it's for the D2 and I have the D2G. The above poster said that it wiggles on the back since I assume the D2G is a tad smaller.

K20turbo

Reaction score
Don't judge based on my review the seidio is a wonderful case the play isn't that bad I actually when back to using the case.... its a good case believe me. The play on the back is gone with tape on one side. Also bought a generic car mount to use in car with case. On days when I leave my d2g naked I use the original car dock. I just need to know if the innocase fits with the Motorola multimedia dock

RaptorHawk

Reaction score
The otterbox case is FINALLY showing available on the otterbox website. Thinking about picking it up.