Best dock for my droid 2

jshrz

Reaction score
Alright so I googled some review son docks, and I could not find any so I thought I would ask here. So my question is which dock is the best for my droid 2. I am looking for a dock that will fit my droid 2 even with an outer case on it because taking my case off is super annoying.

Thanks

gunz.jones

Reaction score
The dock at your verizone store has a removable tab so you can set it in with a normal case on. I use it. It was 29.99 before discounts.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

wildbill23c

Reaction score
What doc is out there that allows an HDMI connection to a TV? I was led to believe that the $30 doc at the Verizon store was the one, but its not even close, just a overpriced charger IMO.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Droid 2 docking station accesses the desk clock/media mode. Doesn't have hdmi. The dx station is the same, but comes with an hdmi cable since I believe the charge port and hdmi ports are on separate sides....

Edit: I appear to be incorrect, the ports are on the same side that I could see from the 360 view. The cable goes out from the dock. It's much more expensive for your device. And always see for yourself with technology, especially phones. It states on the box for the cradle it has hdmi outputs and a cable.

wildbill23c

Reaction score
Droid 2 docking station accesses the desk clock/media mode. Doesn't have hdmi. The dx station is the same, but comes with an hdmi cable since I believe the charge port and hdmi ports are on separate sides....

Edit: I appear to be incorrect, the ports are on the same side that I could see from the 360 view. The cable goes out from the dock. It's much more expensive for your device. And always see for yourself with technology, especially phones. It states on the box for the cradle it has hdmi outputs and a cable.

Thanks for the info. Not that I really need the doc to connect to a TV, but thought it was kind of cool.