Best deal or price maybe a coupon for tomorrow?

yourname1245

Reaction score
I see a few people got 100.00 off for tomorrows release to upgrade to a 4g phone, i tried to see whats available for best buy, traget , walmart and costco but cant find anything...
anyone got any scoop on what can be found?
looking for anything i think the best i hunted down was 30.00 of any android phone at a local vzw indirect dealer.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
dont be cheap! just go get it....and caress it and rub it on yourself.....and love it....(rubs on *&^%)

nleksan

Reaction score
I've been looking for the same thing...

So far, all I have is a $50 NE2 from another line on the family plan (brother stole my $100 I'd been saving, argh!!!).

That, and I have $100 that my grandparents still send me every year for X-Mas.

$150 out-of-pocket, could be worse... But still, I'd LOVE one of those $100/off Coupons!!!

ADoshi422

Reaction score
Did you get the LivingSocial deal a couple weeks back? $50 VZW GC for $25.. or FREE if u get 3 others to buy it too.. So I got a free $50 GC and you can use it towards the device.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Yea go through let's talk and take who knows how long to get it.

Just posting it for people who can 1. wait and 2. want to save money. I'm not going through Let'sTalk, I got a LivingSocial coupon for $50 bucks of a device or accessories not to mention I'm not waiting any more than I've had to.

Reaction score
Best Buy for mine but thats because I am skeptical about the coupon. I have never bought a phone that wasnt from a VZ store. I am tomorrow though!!! woot!

PrISM

Reaction score
Yea go through let's talk and take who knows how long to get it.
Up to 5 business days depending on what kind of shipping you select. I'm more than willing to wait that little bit for 50% off.

endrum

Reaction score
Are there any recent coupons available? I want to buy a new smartphone but they're all quite expensive. I would be interested in a Samsung Galaxy mostly, but I would also buy another one if I would get it cheaper. Especially printable coupons would be very practical. Any suggestions? Or is this a long shot anyway? :( I don't want to lose much money just because I was too lazy to check everything carefully!

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Are there any recent coupons available? I want to buy a new smartphone but they're all quite expensive. I would be interested in a Samsung Galaxy mostly, but I would also buy another one if I would get it cheaper. Especially printable coupons would be very practical. Any suggestions? Or is this a long shot anyway? :( I don't want to lose much money just because I was too lazy to check everything carefully!

What carrier are you going for? Are you eligible for an upgrade?

The reason I ask, is because some places have been having the Galaxy Nexus for very cheap (even free) for Verizon.

Last edited: