Best deal on Incredibles right now?

spurscar

Reaction score
Anyone aware of any great deals on a pair of Incredible right now?

A friend and her husband are due Apr. 25th for upgrades and we have seen BOGO at VZW come and go and wirefly just had free primary, $49.99 secondary deals, but even now they have upped to $19.99 primary, $99.99 secondary.

Thanks in advance!

illmatic636

Reaction score

A friend and her husband are due Apr. 25th for upgrades and we have seen BOGO at VZW come and go and wirefly just had free primary, $49.99 secondary deals, but even now they have upped to $19.99 primary, $99.99 secondary.

Thanks in advance!

Honestly, It seems like Wirefly bought out all of the Dinc from Verizon, and now are trying to capture more $$ for them on their end.

The problem is they force you to alter your plan. It never seems to be a financial gain in altering it, in fact, it costs more. When it's all said and done after 2 year you paid full price for that device. (when it was first released)

cpjr

Reaction score
If its DInc's your looking for, IMO, there not worth signing a contract for. I would grap a couple off craigslist or something.

illmatic636

Reaction score
If its DInc's your looking for, IMO, there not worth signing a contract for. I would grap a couple off craigslist or something.

I just picked one up on Ebay for $105. It has a cracked camera lens cover and the prior owner was complaining about Random reboots. Hop it is worth it. Seems to be an easy fix on both parts.

OP
S

spurscar

Reaction score
See, they want brand new, but they don't want the "new
hotness" phones (thunderbolt, etc) that cost $199+ each.

Honestly, my Incredible is pretty much as good as any phone out there
right now, hate that they can't just keep making them as a 'cheaper'
option to the newest released phones.

CsonkaBear

Reaction score

Thanks in advance!

HH Gregg has them for free. They were 99 cents last week.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want one to run cyanogenmod to hold me over a bit. Been looking for a good deal.