Best daily ROM right now?

Discussion in 'Droid 4 ROMS' started by Big D, Jun 26, 2013.

1. donson

donson New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ive been using the carbon nightlies for my daily the past few weeks. love the customization options and battery life. mms gets a little wonky sometimes but gets fixed with a reboot.

2. tdilts

tdilts Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried Liquid numerous times and always find myself switching back to Eclipse. LiquidSmooth is a great ROM, it's just unstable. I have had a lot of trouble with random reboots, MMS problems, ringtone/notification tones not saving, etc... If you want stability, go with Eclipse.

3. elektrosoundwave

Ratings:
    +0
    LS 2.8 is stable. No reboots, there's a fix for the MMS, I don't know about ringtones yet.

4. Froyo

Froyo Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Eclipse is the most stable, but I don't really consider it a "custom" ROM, especially since the JB update, which rendared all the over and underclocking flashable zips useless. It's pretty much just the stock ROM with a few bloatware apps removed. Even the toggle settings on the pulldown menu are just a an ordinary app straight from the Play store, as opposed to being a baked in feature, like with most custom ROMs.

I vote AOKP or Carbon as the best custom ROM choice, though to be fair, just those two make up about half of the custom ROM choices that are even available for the Droid 4.

Search tags for this page
best droid bionic rom 2013
best droid x rom
best droid x rom 2013
best droid x roms
best rom for droid bionic

best rom for droid x

best rom for droid x2
droid x rom 2013
good dailey roms

top roms for droid x2