Best customizing apps for for my droid x?

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
Ok so as of rite now I have the adw launher with the balck theme, I was wannting to no what are the best free apps for like keybored, notifacation bar, stuff like that. And I don't want anything that will slow my phone down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
CID KHAOS

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
I don't care about my spelling so either post somethin that helps or don't post at all

midgetgrimm

Reaction score
@ CID KHAOS, Just find apps like you found ADW. Also you could look in the Droid Apps here. You don't need to be rude other members. I agree though, a spellchecker is in order, as well as an app for some manners.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
I don't care about my spelling so either post somethin that helps or don't post at all

Wow... Two posts on the site and he already has majority ownership! Hahahaha... Cool down a bit bro.. Simple humor...

OP
CID KHAOS

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
Thanks, but I have read places that if u root your phone you wont get updates from your carrier anymore, do you know how true it is and is it better to have my phone rooted or not?

J

Johnly

Thanks, but I have read places that if u root your phone you wont get updates from your carrier anymore, do you know how true it is and is it better to have my phone rooted or not?

if you are just rooted on a stock ROM, you should be fine. When you install a custom ROM, updates wont go. That is a good reason to nandroid the first root. Then you can use TE to enter some commands and return to stock.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup. If you root its best to make a backup of your clean, stock setup. Then feel free to mod away.

OP
CID KHAOS

CID KHAOS

Reaction score

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone, it doesnt matter. Download, pull down the drop down screen when its done, select the download, packet installer, install, open, run permanent root.