Best Case?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by pudah, Sep 8, 2011.

1. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond New Member

Yeah, im gonna wait to see when the seidio's start rolling out if they fit in the car dock if so thats where im gonna go!
  2. SP120k

SP120k New Member

A rep from Trident said Bionic cases would be available late next month. Good cases in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  3. clintro

clintro Member

4. lanza_david

lanza_david New Member

5. jhom

jhom Member

For what it is worth, I spoke with CaseMate customer service and they said it would work with the Verizon docks. However, I would like to hear from a real user before buying one.
  6. andysly5

andysly5 New Member

I picked up the Otterbox defender yesterday and so far I really like it. Yes, the phone is HUGE now. But I think it adds a sense of "ruggedness" to it. I'm also no longer afraid of scratching or dropping my Bionic.
  7. Walkman666

Walkman666 New Member

Incipo Feather mini-review

Just received the incipio feather for the bionic today. My third case. Pathetic,i know. I have the commuter, the silicrylic, and the feather. The feather is a single piece, thin, and has a nice look and feel. It only covers the back and edges. I like that. No ports, lights, etc are covered in any way. I like having the touch of the bionic's volume controls and power switch (not having those covered by a rubbery case). This is the opposite end of the spectrum, say compared to an otterbox defender. It is almost like there is no case, in terms of adding to size and feel. This feather-cased bionic easily fits into my standard dock. I guess the case is for folks who want to have something on their bionic, something that is not like one of those jelly skins, something kinda nice, but dont want or feel the need for more serious protection. I am not going to test it by dropping it, but I cannot believe it is as protective as the sili which is def not as durable as the commuter (which is likely not as strong as the defender, and so it goes...). So, this is a minimal, nice, sleek (but not slick or slippery) case. I will try this out for a few days.
  8. DRILLINDK

DRILLINDK Member

So many decisions, someone need to start a vote so I can figure out which ones are the best.
  9. kenvp

kenvp New Member

Do any of the cases work with the inductive battery cover and charge also?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  10. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

I just recieved the OEM holster case w/kickstand from VZW and I gotta say that I cannot understand how some saying it's crappy!???... the damn case is superbly made, fits my Bionic with percision, and feels much better in my hand compared to the light, tiny feel (I do had bigger hands so that might be why I prefer it with this case)..... And it's gonna be absolutely perfect with my extended battery!!...WOW, I am really loving this case, the only thing that has me a little puzzled is how I can get the dock to appear while using the kickstand in portrait mode...that's the only drawback I see about this case/holster....
  11. Mbk

Mbk Android For Life Theme Developer Premium Member

Well I fixed that drawback..;)... I recompiled the GB 2.3.4 DeskClock into an installable APK and it now works perfectly in portrait mode just by launching the DeskClock app while the Bionic is charging and with the kickstand on...awesome...:D Working on getting the weather to show on the deskclock now..(weather added...);)
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  12. kurnyb189

kurnyb189 New Member

I ordered the black/black Incipio double case when I ordered my Bionic and dealt with it for the first 4 days and I couldn't stand it any longer!! The inner silicone case fits really poorly, it is to big and when the hard case goes on over it it bunches up on the sides and the first time I took off the hard case to get at my battery the silicone case ripped at the top corner.
    Total waste of money...I am on the hunt for a case once again and in the meantime praying to the phone gods that I don't drop my bionic!
  13. ConqSoft

ConqSoft New Member

Got my Seidio Surface case today. I can report that it does fit into the Car Dock, however, it doesn't allow it to seat well enough for the power connector to make contact, nor does it switch into Car Dock mode... Let the search continue for a good case that works well in the Car Dock. :(
  14. clintro

clintro Member

Case mate barely there works with the car dock...... 100%

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  15. fixy2273

fixy2273 New Member

I have the Otterbox Commuter series, and I love it. It is high quality, looks good and doesn't interfere with any of the phone's functions. That said, no kickstand, no belt clip and it doesn't fit the extended battery. I personally, don't use belt clips anyway, since I've lost 2 phones that were clipped on a belt, so I wanted something that was durable, yet sleek enough to slip in my pocket. This case fits that qualification.
  16. jhom

jhom Member

I'm curious, what kind of protection do you think you would get the Barely There case if you dropped the phone? I'm thinking of getting one for my Bionic.
  17. springer01

springer01 New Member

Can anyone conform whether or not the Sedio Surface fits in car dock?
    Thanks!!
  18. ConqSoft

ConqSoft New Member

Check my reply to this thread from yesterday. It does not.
  19. springer01

springer01 New Member

Thanks! Must of missed it when I originally read through the thread.
  20. vmspionage

vmspionage New Member

FYI... just picked up the lapdock today... Incipio SILICRYLIC does not work with it. I did get a chance to try it in the HD dock and that works just fine (without the spacer installed)
Search tags for this page

best case for bionic

best case for droid 4

best case for droid bionic

best cases for droid bionic

best droid bionic case

best protective case droid bionic

best protective case for droid 4

best protective case for droid bionic

droid bionic best case
droid bionic protective case
droid bionic protective cases