Best Case?

alucard9114

Reaction score
I bought this case in all black and love it. Ive had my phone in and out of the case at least twice a day since i got the bionic on 9/8 and the silicone is still in the same shape it was when i bought it. The only thing i didnt like was that the silicone covers the notification led so i took a small fabric punch and put a hole right through the silicone and voila! a perfect hole. I havent tried to use it with the car dock yet so i cant confirm or deny whether or not it works with the case. All in all im pretty happy with it right now.

I have the black case also i cut out the corner covering the notification light (would have used the punch but cant find it! still looks good) I have only took the phone out a few times and its tearing on the corners i do love the case i love the covering of the buttons.

BigZig

Reaction score
I to Have the INCIPIO case and i also cut a hole where LED is i just like the fact i can have a sleek slicone case or a hard case whenever i like. The only complaint I have about it is that silcone case's can be a bit difficult to take out of your pocket sometimes.

BlueSami

Reaction score
I to Have the INCIPIO case and i also cut a hole where LED is i just like the fact i can have a sleek slicone case or a hard case whenever i like. The only complaint I have about it is that silcone case's can be a bit difficult to take out of your pocket sometimes.

Which incipio. Case do u have.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BigZig

Reaction score
Just ordered Incipio SILICRYLIC in white/black dancedroid

GetDynamicImage.aspx

Incipio Motorola DROID Bionic SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, Motorola DROID Bionic Hard Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Soft Shell Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Protective Case, Motorola Droid Bionic Slim Case

This one... but mine is all black.

Dougw133

Reaction score
Got my Verizon hard case, extended battery, and belt clip. Its big! I work on an ambulance and already the phone easily unclips and slides forward in the clip when bumped. Might not work for me.

Boomchadda

Reaction score
Is the Verizon hard case the only one right now that fits the bionic with the extended battery? Isn't their any others?

jseah

Reaction score
Is the Verizon hard case the only one right now that fits the bionic with the extended battery? Isn't their any others?

That's the only one that I am aware of.

crashx2

Reaction score

powerwagon

Reaction score
Couldn't you just use a drill bit to get a perfect hole in the case? Seems to me an easier more precise way to make the hole.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
The Seidio surface case just went to now shipping today on the website, holster still says coming soon though.

shawntew9935

Reaction score
Also I am currently using a case mate case that is 2 piece like the incipio but seems sturdier and more protective without covering any ports.

billyk

Reaction score
I used a vertical pouch case for my D1 and just picked up the exact same model, just bigger for the Bionic. It's made for the X2. Fits the Bionic perfectly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051P2HYG

G
reat case IMO, if you want a pouch. The clip comes off if you are a pocket-stuffer.