best case?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Accessories' started by ajrenee, Jul 31, 2011.

1. TheGlatMachine

TheGlatMachine New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got the Incredible 2 after I broke my Incredible...got the standard silicone case at the Verizon store. I can't find a link or a pic to the thing, but whatever it is, it sucks. it barely fits on, and i can't use the volume buttons on the side. Looks like a lot of people like the Otterbox, so I may have to check it out.

2. DroidIncr

DroidIncr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want something thats not bulky, then you wont like the Otterbox Defender or Commuter, I use the Commuter because its a little slimmer than the Defender, then when i'm not working or doing something where ill most likely drop my phone i use a different case thats slimmer, if you want a slim snap on try the trident, also they make the silicone snap on's for like $3. http://amzn.to/OWGpN9

3. Rbrt43

Rbrt43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Otterbox Defender on my Incredible 2. I bought my first one one Ebay for about 29.95. I broke the belt clip for it and contacted Otterbox, they sent me 2 belt clips for it. Then I had one of the latch snaps that lock it into the belt clip break off and Otterbox replaced the entire case. It is a bit bulky and the rubber/silicone cover drags, but overall, I am very happy with it, and their service.

Search tags for this page
bad ass htc incredible 2 cases

best case for htc incredible 2

best case htc incredible 2
best case incredible 2

best incredible 2 case

best phone case for htc incredible 2
expensive droid 2 belt case
good cases for droid incredible 2
good cases for incredible 2
what type of cases are good for the incredible 2