best case?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Accessories' started by ajrenee, Jul 31, 2011.

1. ajrenee

ajrenee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a case i bought at the verizon store when i got my phone, and i like it, so i'm looking for a similar one. what's the best one out there, that doesn't cost as much as my freaking phone. the one i have is incipio. its a silicone/rubber case with a hard snap on. I don't like the big cases that are hard and bulky, and i don't like the cheap flimsy gel ones that slip on and off. i know the otterbox ones are supposed to be good, but they're only black, and hella expensive.

2. ystava

ystava New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    TPU case for incredible 2 through amazon is betterthan any silicon skin and a lot cheaper.

3. Markster1

Markster1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can get the otterboxes for half the price verizon charges thru walmart online.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

4. nikecar

nikecar Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
  5. geoffwoerner

geoffwoerner New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got the Trident case, fumbled the phone and dropped it last night, bounced and flipped a couple of times, case and phone unscathed!
    $17 on amazon I think, does add some bulk.

6. joelmic

joelmic Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have some TPU cases and a screen protector that I need product reviews for. I need about 5 reviews Please call me if you are interested in writing a review. My number is 865-200-6368 and email is cruzerlite@gmail.com [​IMG]thx

7. Darkpsycho

Darkpsycho Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A lot of people like the otterbox cases which look pretty good and i heard they are pretty strong. I currently have the Seidio Innocase Active and I love the feel of the case because it's like the incredible 2's back.

8. Card

Card Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same 2-piece Incipio case as the OP. I like it, because it isn't too bulky, and the lip that wraps around to the screen makes it much easier to hold horizontally and type than without a case.

9. Droid noob

Droid noob Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll am loving my otterbox, but I have the defender series, which is bulky( a good thing). I hear the commuter series is much slimmer

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2

10. cjknutti

cjknutti New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  11. prostreetspeed

prostreetspeed New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You might what to check incipio feather. Incipio Feather Case for HTC Droid Incredible 2 BLACK for 16.95 on ebay. I also have a otterbox . huge fan of it. real bad ass. i dropted my incredible so many times. and is incredible how good my otterbox protected it.

12. JoeyJ

JoeyJ Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have an otterbox defender series it's pretty good but there are a few draw backs. The silicone attracts a ton of lint and it is hard to flid in and out of my pants pockets and I don't wear skinny/tight jeans. Also I have been getting a ton of lint behind the screen protector not sure if this happens to anybody else but I think it is because of the openings for the speaker and the phone call sensors. Would be perfect if it was a little less grippy and didn't get all the lint behind the screen protector

13. TheGlatMachine

TheGlatMachine New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just got the Incredible 2 after I broke my Incredible...got the standard silicone case at the Verizon store. I can't find a link or a pic to the thing, but whatever it is, it sucks. it barely fits on, and i can't use the volume buttons on the side. Looks like a lot of people like the Otterbox, so I may have to check it out.

14. DroidIncr

DroidIncr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want something thats not bulky, then you wont like the Otterbox Defender or Commuter, I use the Commuter because its a little slimmer than the Defender, then when i'm not working or doing something where ill most likely drop my phone i use a different case thats slimmer, if you want a slim snap on try the trident, also they make the silicone snap on's for like $3. http://amzn.to/OWGpN9

15. Rbrt43

Rbrt43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an Otterbox Defender on my Incredible 2. I bought my first one one Ebay for about 29.95. I broke the belt clip for it and contacted Otterbox, they sent me 2 belt clips for it. Then I had one of the latch snaps that lock it into the belt clip break off and Otterbox replaced the entire case. It is a bit bulky and the rubber/silicone cover drags, but overall, I am very happy with it, and their service.

Search tags for this page
bad ass htc incredible 2 cases

best case for htc incredible 2

best case htc incredible 2
best case incredible 2

best incredible 2 case

best phone case for htc incredible 2
expensive droid 2 belt case
good cases for droid incredible 2
good cases for incredible 2
what type of cases are good for the incredible 2