Best Case for the Droid

JDuro923

Reaction score
Body Glove for the droid....the best one I think.

1.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:

brochaos

Reaction score
i really want that seido case, but i have the media dock as well. i know people say "it won't work" but i wonder how close it comes...

is it the usb jack not being able to reach or is it just the entire thing fitting in the holder? i'd be willing to do a little trimming on my dock to get it to work....

mkloharry

Reaction score
just got the Shell/Holster Combo from the Verizon kisok (sp) in the mall. Love the feel, fit and access it give ...

Me too, it is perfect for my use. Ironically from the pics I dismissed this option (ordered Body Glove with phone), But I walked into a Verizon store and described what I needed for my usage and lifestyle (rough and tumble) and the very cute Vgirl asked for my phone, snapped the cover on handed me the holster to put on my belt and said "try it". I was sold as soon as it was in my hands and glided effortlessly into the holster without even looking down. Plus the Black Friday $10 off at $19.95 was nice too! Very industrial/high tech looking to match the Droid design (robots don't wear leather :).. and it is very functional, super protective (screen faces inward), and intuitive to use. You grab it with thumb and fore-finger, slide it out and as you raise your hand it is facing up in your palm ready to use. It is secure in the holster without a "clasp" and using it the past few days, even with some outdoor work activities, the added protection is great. Also doesn't seem to flex at the screen edge when you use your thumb to access the keyboard. Nice feel too, just right!

Returned the Body Glove Cover (removed it after less than one day)for refund, hated it, too thick and bulky and clumsy to unclip..AND no screen protection!.

BTW, here is a nice Youtube review.. [video=youtube;XaV87y9Si1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaV87y9Si1A[/video]

plastic-motorola-droid-case-496.jpg

Thanks for the review and video. I wish Verizon had this case when I got my Droid on release date. I tried several hard cases none fit right or were just to hard to remove. This case fits perfect, eazy to remove, stays on, and no keyboard restrictions. Perfect!!:icon_ banana:

pdm0376

Reaction score
Think I'll be calling local verizon store to see if I can get the combo. Liking how it looks. I first saw it and from the pics thought it was the kind that snaps in and out every time you take out and put back which I hate as they scratch outside of your phone up. I like how it slides in and out. Good stuff

veggiedave

Reaction score
i know seidio makes a innocase 360 for the curve. it has a built in screen protector. was awesome for the curve. wonder if they will make one for the droid? might be difficult with the touch screen?