Best Car Mounts, Chargers for G3?

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Just ordered my G3 from Verizon, and wondering what car accessories to order.

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
It's a little early. If I remember, the G2's vehicle mount didn't come out for a few months after the G2's release. I haven't seen a G3 car mount yet. No idea if they'll even offer one up. If not, you'll have to get a standard one that it'll work with.

mgrande

Reaction score
I'll be needing one too, probably gonna take a look at the universal ones.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Portable Adjustable Car Air Vent Mount Holder 3.5'' - 6.3'' For Mob... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J9Z0L42/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_ifqXtb0KKZQQ6

This is what i use. I had an outlet mount in expedition but since i drive wifes new si i had to get something the fit the small space. Currently use with gs3, but it holds wife's g2 fine. It's simple and cheap, takes a while to ship though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force

The overview of the one I have. Mainly needed for Navigation. I hope Honda decides to update the system with Android Auto. The demo car at the Google I/O was a 14 Civic so its possible.

Its universal so it will fit my G3 in the Spigen case no problems. Held my wife's G2 in a case no problems. AND its only $3.48 Free Shipping http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J9Z0L42/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

UPDATE: Here is the mount I reviewed with the G3 in it. Its pretty much the widest phone that fits but it works. I have the Spigen Air Cushion case. Its pretty slim but adds a little to the width. The mount may stretch a little further to accommodate an otterbox, but it would be really a tight fit.
20140722_074935.jpg

Last edited:

Big Dawg 23

Reaction score
A few months back I snagged the Samsung mount at ATT for $25 on clearance, fit my Note 3 nice now my LG G3. It also came with a charger.