Best Car Mount for Note 2?

Uncle700

Reaction score
I got the ibolt for the GN2 through Amazon. Arrived yesterday and tried today and it works great. Can hold just the phone or even in a large case like the otter box defender.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD

credemann

Reaction score
I've looked for this answer but do not want to take apart a USB and do any soldiering. I have a generic car mount that fits my note 2. I know car dock apps can be set to automatically start when a Bluetooth device is connected. I want to have the app start automatically when I plug a car charger into my phone. Is there a charger that is reasonably priced that will Automatically trigger car-mode?

Reaction score
I picked up the iBolt car mount a couple days ago. It seems to be a solid mount. The only issue I have is it is a little difficult putting the phone in the mount and also removing it. It almost requires two hands but if you are careful you can manage it with one hand. I haven't spent a lot of time with it yet but it should work for me.

I am really spoiled by the Motorola docks I have had. You could just drop it in and it was connected without having to mess with a charging wire.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I own this one from iOttie. 4.6 stars out of 5 through 118 reviews on Amazon. The smaller standard version of the same mount has a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 through 698 reviews and is the top selling car mount on Amazon. And those ratings are entirely warranted. The strength of the suction cup is second-to-none in my experience, plus the design of the holder makes putting the phone in and taking it out quite easy.

My Note 2 with a slim case fits without any problems. It's a fantastic mount.

I also have this mount and agree it's great. The phone installs and releases easily. Plug in the micro USB cable and insert the phone into dock and it snaps shut holding the phone.
(even with my butter fingers it has never dropped my phone.) The mount it snug and tight and doesn't vibrate very much at all.

xtor

Reaction score
I also have this mount and agree it's great. The phone installs and releases easily. Plug in the micro USB cable and insert the phone into dock and it snaps shut holding the phone.
(even with my butter fingers it has never dropped my phone.) The mount it snug and tight and doesn't vibrate very much at all.

I have this mount, but my phone wouldn't fit with the otterbox case, so I order a second holster and modified to fit the mount and cut out the camera spot so I can record video while driving. ....pics coming soon.....

sent from a note yee