Best Camera ROM

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by keithsmith22, Aug 9, 2010.

1. keithsmith22

keithsmith22 New Member

I am new to rooting and I am currently running BB.4 and love it. I wish I would have rooted a long time ago. My question is, do any of the custom ROM have a good camera or video camera. I use them both a lot and while stock was fair, I want one that is awesome. Is that available for DROID 1. Thanks.
  2. hemorrdroid

hemorrdroid New Member

I have tried quite a few ROMs but have never noticed any difference in the camera app. Might check out the market, there are some custom cam apps on there.
  3. keithsmith22

keithsmith22 New Member

Yeah, I have been using some of the apps from the market with good results. I was just hoping that the basic camera had been made better which would make those apps better. Thanks for your help. BTW..which ROM are you using currently? Which one have you had the best luck with?
  4. hemorrdroid

hemorrdroid New Member

I am currently using Sapphire v1.0, and don't see myself switching, unless something ground breaking comes out. I have had zero issues with it, and it runs very smoothly.
  5. jopie916

jopie916 New Member

I manually installed the FRG01B 2.2 OTA update last week. It came with an updated version of the camera app. It's not fantastic or anything, but it is a significant improvement over the original stock app. Loads faster, snaps pictures faster, and better color balance. When I upgraded to BB4, I still have the same new camera app. Not sure if BB4 comes with it.
  6. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

So is this thread about ROMs or Camera apps? Cause we can all fight about different ROMs but the camera apk files are the same...
  7. keithsmith22

keithsmith22 New Member

I was mainly wondering about ROMS. I wasn't sure if there was one that maybe used a better camera apk that no one else had. While we are on it though, I am always interested in hearing what your favorite app is too. The more options I have the better.
Search tags for this page

what is the best camera rom