Best calendar replacement

krazzyjman

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app to replace my default calendar. I was wondering what everyone's favorite was, also please tell me if they are free or paid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
I got Business Calendar when it was free on Amazon the other day, regularly $5. It's great. So many more features over the stock calendar.

(from Beka's DX)

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
Check out Jorte. Syncs with gCal, gTasks and is just plain awesome. Free on the Market.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Jorte. I have been using it since I got my first android phone, and I have yet to replace it. I love it. It has 24 different widgets to choose from so you should be able to find just about any setup that fits you. Plus like it has already been said it's free!

OP
krazzyjman

krazzyjman

Reaction score
If I didn't download biz calendar while it was free I suppose it is too late know....
I just found an app called agenda widget, so far I like it. Has anyone used this app?

Sailmaker

Reaction score
Definitely CalenGoo. Cost a few bucks but has search function, Agenda view, and works seamlessly with gmail calendar & Tasks. Icons added in CalenGoo show up in gmail calendar as well. Like it better than Jorte.

Last edited:
OP
krazzyjman

krazzyjman

Reaction score
What widget setting does everyone use with jorte? I know its all about personal preference, but I was just wondering what everyone used.

spageddy

Reaction score
Darknet, are your mods for sync updstes issues? Im looking to fix problems syncing to my gmail, has been very difficult so far. Thanx -me

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I use jorte...4x4 widget (on a 5x5 sized screen) along with my 1x4 beautiful widget (resized to fit screen)

Beyond just the fact that jprte syncs so great with gcal and gtasks is the widgets are customizeable in colors.... transperancies, colors....everything
Very nice and i have tried 99% of the calendars out there, too. I always come back to jorte

Sent from my DROID X while driving.....thankyou tapatalk