Best Buys Stores honoring New Every 2

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NE2 discounts are now $50. Sorry.

My discount is 100. I hear is has to deal with what type of plan you have with them also (Could anyone confirm this?). But one of my posts has an attachment already that shows the 100 discount i get for the NE2 program.

Zippster

Reaction score
NE2 discounts are now $50. Sorry.

My discount is 100. I hear is has to deal with what type of plan you have with them also (Could anyone confirm this?). But one of my posts has an attachment already that shows the 100 discount i get for the NE2 program.

My discount is also 100 and I also believe it was posted somewhere here how it breaks down according to your plan.

inigomntoya

Reaction score
Just called the American Fork, UT store and spoke with the first person who answered the phone. I asked if he knew if they would have the Droid Friday. He said they would have them in stock - which made me think he was credible.
So, I asked if they honored the NE2 discount as well as the auto rebate. He said no and acted like he didn't know what the auto rebate was about - but I didn't pry. I asked if it was better to just deal with Verizon directly for that. He said, "Yeah, but don't tell anyone I told you."
After thinking a bit more, I think I should have asked to speak with someone who dealt directly with mobile phones.
I don't want to just grab the phone and leave. I will need to get the car adapter, a case of some sort, and a screen protector (crossing my fingers they stock InvisiShield). I may call back tomorrow and speak with someone who is more willing to get another customer in the door.

Getaphixx

Reaction score
599$ for the DROID if you're not under contract...

I love me some 600$ phone luv!!!!

Awesome that I'm a new customer and will only pay 200$!!!!!!!!!!

Inundated

Reaction score
I've asked three or four BBs locally, in general (not linked to the Droid, but earlier possible upgrades), and they all won't do NE2.