Best Buys Stores honoring New Every 2

jakens84

Reaction score
I was hoping my BB would do the NE2, but they aren't...Syracuse, NY (Both Carousel Mall and DeWitt locations).

AND, I just found out my local VZW stores will open early, BUT early for them is 8am (normally 10am) and I definitely can not miss work, so I will either have to chance it and try right after work (4:30p) OR buy online @ VZW and wait until Monday...WTF...

OP
souljerr

souljerr

Reaction score
Don't Ya Just Love It ! Customer Service at it's Best.

The thing about it -- I'm not trying to put anybody down. We've all got a job to do but gimme a break. To not even know about a major release when that's your "area of expertise" is an absolute joke!

mchoffa

Reaction score
South Asheville/Arden NC store said they will not do the NE2...

but the Asheville store said they will give it at whatever price it shows when you are logged into your account (either print it out and bring it in friday or log in at the store for them to see)

preordered two of them...

OP
souljerr

souljerr

Reaction score
South Asheville/Arden NC store said they will not do the NE2...

but the Asheville store said they will give it at whatever price it shows when you are logged into your account (either print it out and bring it in friday or log in at the store for them to see)

preordered two of them...

Better get that in writing and have it signed in blood. Good luck!

lauriep

Reaction score

The thing about it -- I'm not trying to put anybody down. We've all got a job to do but gimme a break. To not even know about a major release when that's your "area of expertise" is an absolute joke!

And ironically, that is a selling point they used in a recent commercial. That they are all knowing and will always be there!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

And ironically, that is a selling point they used in a recent commercial. That they are all knowing and will always be there!

Yep. I almost stopped going in there all together. i order most of my stuff online these days. Still they should know what's out and what's coming especially if you say you are the best of the best!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
They have to honor the upgrade discounts, correct (as in $199 after instant upgrade eligibility discount)? The main reason I preordered mine at Best Buy was because you don't have to wait for the $100 rebate as it is instantly applied, or that's what I thought...

mchoffa

Reaction score
not just the two year contract discount, but also the new every two discount... they said if my verizon account shows that I get the standard $100 instant rebate plus the $100 new every two discount (like it is currently showing for every other smartphone when i log into my account) they will match it... making it $99...

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not just the two year contract discount, but also the new every two discount... they said if my verizon account shows that I get the standard $100 instant rebate plus the $100 new every two discount (like it is currently showing for every other smartphone when i log into my account) they will match it... making it $99...

they told me at two different stores that they do not give the new every two discounts.

Zippster

Reaction score

they told me at two different stores that they do not give the new every two discounts.

Same for me.

mchoffa

Reaction score
one store said they wouldn't, the other said they will match whatever it shows when i log into my verizon account... if it shows both discounts, effectively giving me the phone for $99, they will match it... they said i could either print it out or log in at the store to show them whatever my account shows my price to be

mchoffa

Reaction score
NE2 discounts are now $50. Sorry.

when i log in to my account and go look at available upgrades, it shows $100 new every two discount on every smartphone in addition to the online instant rebates, maybe because i have two lines?

iDroid

Reaction score
when i log in to my account and go look at available upgrades, it shows $100 new every two discount on every smartphone in addition to the online instant rebates, maybe because i have two lines?
You may find with your new contract that the NE2 discounts have changed going forward.

bassrunner67

Reaction score
My NE2 upgrade shows $100 discount on the verizon site. if you sign in to myverizon and go to the upgrade option, if you are availble for upgrade you can shop phones and it will tell prices after all rebates. And i only have one line.....