Best Buys Stores honoring New Every 2

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by souljerr, Nov 1, 2009.

1. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Yep. I almost stopped going in there all together. i order most of my stuff online these days. Still they should know what's out and what's coming especially if you say you are the best of the best!
  2. JhankG

JhankG New Member

They have to honor the upgrade discounts, correct (as in $199 after instant upgrade eligibility discount)? The main reason I preordered mine at Best Buy was because you don't have to wait for the $100 rebate as it is instantly applied, or that's what I thought...
  3. mchoffa

mchoffa New Member

not just the two year contract discount, but also the new every two discount... they said if my verizon account shows that I get the standard $100 instant rebate plus the $100 new every two discount (like it is currently showing for every other smartphone when i log into my account) they will match it... making it $99...
  4. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

they told me at two different stores that they do not give the new every two discounts.
  5. Zippster

Zippster Member

Same for me.
  6. mchoffa

mchoffa New Member

one store said they wouldn't, the other said they will match whatever it shows when i log into my verizon account... if it shows both discounts, effectively giving me the phone for $99, they will match it... they said i could either print it out or log in at the store to show them whatever my account shows my price to be
  7. daelight

daelight New Member

NE2 discounts are now $50. Sorry.
  8. mchoffa

mchoffa New Member

when i log in to my account and go look at available upgrades, it shows $100 new every two discount on every smartphone in addition to the online instant rebates, maybe because i have two lines?
  9. iDroid

iDroid New Member

You may find with your new contract that the NE2 discounts have changed going forward.
  10. bassrunner67

bassrunner67 New Member

My NE2 upgrade shows $100 discount on the verizon site. if you sign in to myverizon and go to the upgrade option, if you are availble for upgrade you can shop phones and it will tell prices after all rebates. And i only have one line.....
  11. New2u

New2u DF Super Moderator

My discount is 100. I hear is has to deal with what type of plan you have with them also (Could anyone confirm this?). But one of my posts has an attachment already that shows the 100 discount i get for the NE2 program.
  12. Zippster

Zippster Member

My discount is also 100 and I also believe it was posted somewhere here how it breaks down according to your plan.
  13. inigomntoya

inigomntoya New Member

Just called the American Fork, UT store and spoke with the first person who answered the phone. I asked if he knew if they would have the Droid Friday. He said they would have them in stock - which made me think he was credible.
    So, I asked if they honored the NE2 discount as well as the auto rebate. He said no and acted like he didn't know what the auto rebate was about - but I didn't pry. I asked if it was better to just deal with Verizon directly for that. He said, "Yeah, but don't tell anyone I told you."
    After thinking a bit more, I think I should have asked to speak with someone who dealt directly with mobile phones.
    I don't want to just grab the phone and leave. I will need to get the car adapter, a case of some sort, and a screen protector (crossing my fingers they stock InvisiShield). I may call back tomorrow and speak with someone who is more willing to get another customer in the door.
  14. Getaphixx

Getaphixx New Member

599$ for the DROID if you're not under contract...

I love me some 600$ phone luv!!!!

Awesome that I'm a new customer and will only pay 200$!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Inundated

Inundated New Member

I've asked three or four BBs locally, in general (not linked to the Droid, but earlier possible upgrades), and they all won't do NE2.
Search tags for this page

best buy verizon new every two

does apple store honor verizon rebates