Best Buy lines?

gehx

Reaction score
not long if you live in Saginaw, MI. I would guess ;)

I preordered my droid at best buy over the weekend and set my pickup appointment for 1pm on friday. What are the chances that there will be a long wait for those of us who have preorderd our phones on the release day? I'm going on my lunch break and am concerned about not having enough time. Will the preorder and appointment time help me get out of there any quicker?

I went to preorder mine on friday (10/30) and the rep said I was the 1st one to do so....so I'm guessing that if you preordered from store # 405 there won't be a line @ all ;)

andymellon4

Reaction score
Does anyone know when these droids will be shipping to best buys

will they be in friday or sat do you think

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

I would imagine if their scheduling people for pickup on Friday 11/6 they would have phones to give them.

Better be. I wouldn't think they would give me an appointment on Friday the 6th unless they were sure they'd be coming in by then.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I would imagine if their scheduling people for pickup on Friday 11/6 they would have phones to give them.

Better be. I wouldn't think they would give me an appointment on Friday the 6th unless they were sure they'd be coming in by then.

I'll bet they arrive tomorrow. So thursday night they can beging prep after hours. Stores open at 9 am on Friday. There will be people in the store or could be. The name of the game is availability. You can't sell it if it's not out for all to see