Best buy giving 301$ gift card for bionic.

Reaction score
I think BB will price match Verizon Wireless store at $650 since its an actual B&M retailer. I paid $650 for mine, after buying a bionic for $300 2 months ago, and I couldn't be happier. I know its crazy, I should have waited for the Gnex when I bought the Bionic.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Then use there price match guarantee after that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

You think they would match it? That's the only thing stopping me if I could get it for around 300$ im omw in like 5 minutes lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Yeah I think they will match it as long as you have a Verizon corporate store in your area (and maybe even if you didn't).

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
I think BB will price match Verizon Wireless store at $650 since its an actual B&M retailer. I paid $650 for mine, after buying a bionic for $300 2 months ago, and I couldn't be happier. I know its crazy, I should have waited for the Gnex when I bought the Bionic.

Yea that exactly what happened to me I should have waited for the gnex but my og DROID (R.I.P.) accidentally took a bath and I had to upgrade

Reaction score
What are you running on the Bionic, leak or stock? I had the Thunderbolt but I got bored with Sense and I guess with the phone in general. I got a good deal on the Bionic on swappa but then realized that it may be a while until ICS. And then on top of that you have updates after that. For instance Google blessed 4.0.3 as a good base for other phone builds, but by the time that comes out to ,say, the Bionic, the Gnex will already be on 4.1.0 or something. Plus the Gnex is guaranteed to be supported by the next version of Android and maybe more after that too.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Im running shifter 2.3 built off 5.7.893. I like the bionic its just coming from the og DROID the bionic was a huge let down to me and now I must have a gnex. I think im gonna do this for sure in a little bit. Ill let you guys know how it goes

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Oh and one last question. For the price match do I need to bring in an ad for.Verizon saying 650$ off contract or how does that work?

Reaction score
I don't know if you need an ad or just tell them and they can call the store. Might be able to show them the online price. I love the Gnex, even with some of the bugs. I thought at least I would try it out and return it and pay the $35 restocking (Verizon Wireless Store policy) and it wouldn't be a big deal. I thought I would have buyers remorse, but the phone is so sweet.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
I don't know if you need an ad or just tell them and they can call the store. Might be able to show them the online price. I love the Gnex, even with some of the bugs. I thought at least I would try it out and return it and pay the $35 restocking (Verizon Wireless Store policy) and it wouldn't be a big deal. I thought I would have buyers remorse, but the phone is so sweet.

Yea I wont have buyers remorse im not that concerned about money right now and if I can get it for almost the upgrade price its worth it to me.

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
Will do, just waiting for my lazy girlfriend to wake up. She likes to sleep way too much, and me im up all night and up early lol

OP
Shibbdroid

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
The website says its good fr anything in the store.