Best BT Headset for MAXX?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid MAXX' started by Pegleg, Mar 17, 2014.

1. pc747

pc747 Regular Member
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +7,409
    Yeah a bunch of my buddies have them and they love them, I just hate the in ear headsets. So for me though they worked great they were not for me as over the ear is more my style.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

2. lazuhrus

lazuhrus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've tried about a dozen different bluetooth headphones. I'm a truck driver, and needed something that I could hear over a yard full of diesel engines, or with the window down on the Interstate.

I've been using a Blue Parrot B-250 XT (upgrading to a B-250 XT+) for years now. At top volume it's too loud, no jamming an earpiece into my head shouting "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" and I've been standing between two revving engines having a phone conversation and the person on the other end could hear me fine. The XT has 16 hours of talk time (not standby, TALK!) and the XT+ has 20 hours of talk time, and has an AD2P profile for music.

It's not pretty, or small. You'll look like you're either getting ready to ask "Do you want fries with that?" or go onstage with Garth Brooks. But if you want to have an easy conversation on the phone that both of you can hear, haven't found anything better yet. Best price I've found is usually on Amazon, something like $80 for the XT+

3. lazuhrus

lazuhrus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    duplicate post

4. Mikeymaxima14

Mikeymaxima14 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Blue Ant Q2 I have used and loved thru razr maxx , RAZR maxx HD and now droid maxx. I also own the Tones - but 700 ..got them years ago.. Recent 6 months of using them with droid maxx and iPhone 5 -something **** the bed real hard ... Now it doesn't work on either device ...i took it apart yesterday and still can't find the issue.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page
bt max headsets
bt maxx

bt maxx bluetooth headset

bt maxx headset

btmaxx
btmaxx bluetooth headset review
charging btmaxx spica7b
droid maxx does not locate my blue parrot 250
how to charge btmaxx spica7b
spica7b