1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

best bootanimations

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by shazam_it, Oct 12, 2010.

1. shazam_it

shazam_it New Member

So I want a new bootanimation and I'm feeling a bit lazy. Sick of seeing the dancing droids everytime I reboot. Can someone show me what they think is the best bootanimation ever?
  2. dxm765

dxm765 New Member

3. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member Premium Member

there's tons of BA's out there! you just have to do some looking around. off the top of my head, Liquidzgrl has some BA's posted in a thread in the LiQuID FroZen YoGurT section of Custom Roms; carlz28 has done some "non-traditional" ones; there's a paid app in the mkt (Absolute Systems) that has quite a few BA's to chose; you can do a google search for droid BA's; etc.

like i said, these are just off the top of my head. and, if you look in the individual custom rom sections, and even the individual themes sections, a lot of people have developed BA's for individual roms and themes.

there's enough out there that i'm confident you can find something to your liking. it's just a matter of doing some searching around and finding what you like.

happy hunting! :)