Best bluetooth?

wendy5001

Reaction score
I'm looking for a BT headset for my :motdroidhoriz: and would like some suggestions if anyone can help. People are kinda tired of me hanging up and "dailing" on them.

Pauliewalnutted

Reaction score
I just bought the jawbone icon, it's a bit pricey, but it has been near flawless in the week that I've had it. I'm quite impressed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here the jawbone prime got it new on ebay one sunday morning for under $50.00

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

Technoman

Reaction score
I'm looking for a BT headset for my :motdroidhoriz: and would like some suggestions if anyone can help. People are kinda tired of me hanging up and "dailing" on them.

Blue Ant Q1 here, and it works great. Blue Ant has an APP that you can load that will also read your text messages to you as they come in.

The Q1 is multi-point, and allows me to use one device for both my phones (personal and work) at the same time. It is also flash update capable, so as new features are available you can flash it to get the new features.

ilikefishes

Reaction score
Same here the jawbone prime got it new on ebay one sunday morning for under $50.00

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space
x3 for the Jawbone. I have been using a bluetooth device for about 10 years now, and a Jawbone exclusively for about 5 of those. Their technology is incredible. I can't wait to get the Icon. I am torn on a couple of their designs though, so waiting until it bites me just right.

I have heard great things about the ANT line as well. Plantronics always did ok for me too.

The thing with the Jawbone is the noise cancellation technology. Normally I keep it in plain mode, but when people are having a hard time hearing me I push the button and they hear me fine. Just my $.02.

OP
wendy5001

wendy5001

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I chose to try Ant Q due to voice features but if not happy, Jawbone here I come!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
blueant q1 also has up to 8 speed dials and plays media. don't forget to get the blueant app from the market. :D

OP
wendy5001

wendy5001

Reaction score
I'll do my best not to by the time it arrives...I've read some negatives here about the V1 but I there isn't much on the Q1. The app and voice dailing are the reasons why I chose it but am wry due everyone's complaints about the V1, even though Q1 is second gen. Should I be?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i know nothing about V1. Q1 is AWESOME. the only thing i would change is to have the ability to pause media from the headset. actually maybe i'll shoot them an email about that lol

you'll love it :D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll do my best not to by the time it arrives...I've read some negatives here about the V1 but I there isn't much on the Q1. The app and voice dailing are the reasons why I chose it but am wry due everyone's complaints about the V1, even though Q1 is second gen. Should I be?

I use the Blue Ant Q1. It works great.

OP
wendy5001

wendy5001

Reaction score
thanks!! what is the name of the app and i'll go ahead and d/l it and be prepared as a boy scout lol. you two---corniacakes and hookbill---have made me feel much better about my purchase :)

OP
wendy5001

wendy5001

Reaction score
Your good to know that I get obsessed with be ready!!! lol It won't be here for a couple days but my phone is ready and thanks to you now my computer will be with the update