Best bluetooth ear piece, or earbuds W/mic?

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Big fan of the Jabra Extreme for mono, and the Jaybird Freedom for stereo. Bought both when I had my OG Droid and they work great with my Bionic as well.

Whatever you get, make sure it supports A2DP or you won't be able to play media/music/game audio through the headset. It's an Android limitation.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I don't know what it was, the GB update or the Bionic, but the S10's are absolutely remarkable now. Or the fact they replaced my old ones because they would no longer power on, they may have updated the headphones. The plastic buds don't pop off and the sound is rich, clear and most of all for me, loud!. I love em.

JasonC23

Reaction score
Big fan of the Jabra Extreme for mono, and the Jaybird Freedom for stereo. Bought both when I had my OG Droid and they work great with my Bionic as well.

Whatever you get, make sure it supports A2DP or you won't be able to play media/music/game audio through the headset. It's an Android limitation.

You can check out the Jaybird Freedoms here, but I'm not a big fan of the Jabra Extreme.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
S10'S And that is from an S'9 user. I still have them. I tried the S10's and they are sweet as well and work better with the Bluetooth 4.0... which the Razr has.. I made a call to Motorola about my s9's and they said I need to update them, and I assume they meant upgrade as I'm unaware and extremely doubtful there is a software enhancement or update to these headsets..lol if I'm wrong I would love to go ahead and "root" them as well...lmao I know that was a lazy joke...anyway I am positive you will be happy with the s10's...If you are like me and sound is important you won't be sorry. They are upward of 90's in price but I'm sure they are cheaper now, and I wouldn't even dismiss the idea of refurbs for around 40...peace!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

Livin PA

Reaction score
I just got the Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Amazon.com: Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset (Black)[Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories and they're working out really well so far. Good quality speakers and mic. Lightweight and comfortable. A good buy at $33 and eligible for Prime shipping.

I concur, the S305's are awesome. I use them both for my Droid Bionic and with my HP Netbook since it has built in Bluetooth. They have a long battery life, good sound quality on the mic and earbuds, they are very light and they are so cheap. I got mine for $30 shipped on Amazon.

Cacher

Reaction score
The best bluetooth I've used for listening to music and the occasional phone call is:Sony DRBT100CX Ear Bud Style Stereo Bluetooth Headset. If you want wired I would recommend the bose earbuds with microphone.

Good luck.

Have been using these for years, and enjoying them.

Reaction score
the best buy rocketfish bluetooth over the ear heaphones are pretty amazing, but its not earbuds.

sr.torres22

Reaction score
What about in ear buds for Bionics like the Iphone ones. I mean have same features. Call answer play/pause music? Etc.

down1plus2

Reaction score
I have small ears, so the Plantronics Voyager Pro is a great Bluetooth IMO. Noise canceling works great and u can listen to music through it as well.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since the update on my Razr my s9's are working great for stereo calls and pausing music and notifications all hands free. Very good contrast in sound.

Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I also love my jawbone got mine on ebay for a good deal

tomv5314

Reaction score
I am considering the LG HBS-700 BT . Any feedback on how they perform with the Bionic?

Dante2011

Reaction score
A question I need answered is...Which bluetooth is best for the voice activation feature? I have a stereo Jabra bt8010 (older set) They work ok. I can switch the main activation button from music playback to voice activation by hitting a selection button on the headset. Holding down the activation button allows redial etc. Not sure what else it can do. But this unit is no longer made so I will have to upgrade. but I need to get one that allows the features of voice activation, redial etc. My other motorolla 700 series does not work with the voice commands, its ok as a bluetooth for talking, just not commanding the phone.

OP
anthonyscogins
Reaction score
I bought the klipsch s4A. Customizable, great sound. I had a corp. discount, so they were only $75.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought the klipsch s4A. Customizable, great sound. I had a corp. discount, so they were only $75.

I hope to get an honest answer from the best of your knowledge brother. I understand that ear buds differ from home audio equipment. But, if your into klipsche then you know something about quality I believe. So if you do not mind me asking..In comparison of their home audio which I have been a big fan of and love ( over twenty years) Would you put the earbuds in the same sound category? As far as their amazing ability of quality range? Thanks..:)
Edit..Range as in sound superiority and distinct variation in highs mids and lows...
Tapped via Motorola Droid Razr!
Peace!

Last edited: