Best battery widget?

HyBReD

Reaction score
It seems like I've gone through nearly all of them and there seems to be something wrong with everyone in some wierd unique way. Just curious as to which one the majority of you guys use?

issues636

Reaction score
i use the little one in the top corner next to the clock :p no really though. i don't use a battery widget, but i'm just replying cause i wanted to ask. i downloaded a few (just to try them out) and they seem to do the exact same thing the battery icon in the top corner does... what's so special about a battery widget that you're looking for? i just don't get what it's purpose is supposed to be that my phone doesn't already do.

OP
H

HyBReD

Reaction score
The one up top is hard to really grasp how much battery is really left because a] it's small and b] it only updates every 10%.

issues636

Reaction score
The one up top is hard to really grasp how much battery is really left because a] it's small and b] it only updates every 10%.

oh okay, i guess i just didn't notice it because all the widgets i downloaded seemed to be just as small, they fit in a 1x1 space on my homescreen. i never really thought of the 10% though. thanks for the reply.

rnev001

Reaction score
try a widget called "battery left" it is very accurate and it comes in a 2x1 widget size.

Riley

Reaction score
try a widget called "battery left" it is very accurate and it comes in a 2x1 widget size.

This! Just be patient with it, it takes a while for it to really calibrate itself based off what you use daily, when you charge etc. Once it's calibrated it works well and will self adjust it's calibration. dancedroid

alm0614

Reaction score
+1 for battery left.. i would love if someone could figure out how to get the battery left into the status bar to replace the default clock

mikedav1

Reaction score
+1 for battery left.. i would love if someone could figure out how to get the battery left into the status bar to replace the default clock

It won't replace the clock, but in battery left setting, you can have it placed in the notifications.

snappingfish

Reaction score
battery left is pretty good

I have that, and battery graph installed. I'm waiting for them, or someone else to come up with a meter that works well with the 2800mAh Seidio battery.

rustynail09

Reaction score
+2 for Battery Left. It takes a few times of running your phone completely Dead, but once it hits the accurate notation, it is accurate. Plus it gives you Time left via hrs./min. right on the widget. Clicking the widget gives you access to battery condition info, usage graphs, and other info.

issues636

Reaction score
for the people who use Battery Left. does it ALWAYS go by 10s like the default battery? or is that just because its not calibrated yet. like after i full cycle a few times will i start seeing 59 58 57 etc? right now its jumping from 80 to 70 to 60.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

vrdubin6

Reaction score
I really like that Screen Suite offers an unlock screen that shows battery percentage. Every time I unlock my phone I see my battery percentage. I used to use Battery Left, then I used the notification bar overlay that CM offers, and then I just checked Quick Settings every so often to see. So..... for the time being Screen Suite is what I am using.

y0manda

Reaction score
run bb v1 with a low voltage kernel and you wont need to worry about your battery status as much. my phone lasts a full day with heavy usage. Screen on about 3 hours phone calls texting etc..give out a shot