Best Barcode Scanner?

Reaction score
I primarily want to use it to....SAVEEE!!! :p

There's 4 top ones

Barcode Scanner
ShopSavvy Barcode Scanner
Redlaser Barcode & QR Scanner
Quickmark Barcode Scanner

I do have ShopSavvy but it's not really working out. Most items I find are new and sometimes it takes a LONGGG time to load. I scanned a 1 Liter CocaCola bottle and it took almost 30 minutes to finally find the results. I'm not going to wait 30 minutes at a grocery store to search for a cheaper price!!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I've tried Barcode Scanner and Redlaser and personally I think Redlaser is far superior, haven't had a need to try the others.

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
CLOSE

I decided to make a test with a brand new shampoo I had bought from CVS. RedLaser was the best out of everyone.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
While I like RedLaser, I haven't gotten it to successfully read a QR code so I mainly use Barcode Scanner. They're both (along with ShopSavvy) on my phone, in case one isn't working out.

Amazon also has a barcode scanner app, but that's only for comparing an item to something you can get from Amazon.

jeromezenic

Reaction score
I am looking to scan Version 20 and above QR codes. Can you guys guide me through what are the scanners which will be able to read them and let me know if there are any Mobile apps available in the market. If the barcode apps are not available for higher versions, can you recommend/suggest the apps creator who would be able to do this??