Best Backup App that does everything including backup apps?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
MyBackUpPro. Never had any issues with it, always restores market links. However I am rooted.

Yep, and I used the free version, Im gonna buy pro if nothing else to donate..
I only bought the pro because I wanted the additional root features :)

I like the scheduled backups too. Makes it easy to keep my backup up to date without having to worry about forgetting.

Phillipsave

Reaction score
On BackupPro, is it best to do an automatic daily backup to sd card, or can you also do a backup sometimes to the internet? I know that you can backup both data and apps to sd, but only data to the internet.

By the way, the app wasn't downloading automatically until I put it on my advanced task killer ignore list.

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
On BackupPro, is it best to do an automatic daily backup to sd card, or can you also do a backup sometimes to the internet? I know that you can backup both data and apps to sd, but only data to the internet.
I have it set to do a daily backup to my SD card.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Now when you schedule, and it backsup, does it delete the old backup file? I thought I read somewhere that it makes another one each time?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Now when you schedule, and it backsup, does it delete the old backup file? I thought I read somewhere that it makes another one each time?
You can set how many backup files you want. For example, i use 1, so each day it overwrites the previous.
However, you can set, for example, 5 and it'll create 5 backups, once it goes to create the 6th, it will overwrite the first one and so on.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
You can set how many backup files you want. For example, i use 1, so each day it overwrites the previous.
However, you can set, for example, 5 and it'll create 5 backups, once it goes to create the 6th, it will overwrite the first one and so on.

ah ok cool thanks, I saw that but wasnt quite sure what it meant, like total files that its backing up or how many I wanted it to make, you cleared it up! )

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you set the schedule it'll ask you want you want to be included in the backups. Number of backups is just how many it'll save before overwriting :)

Glad to help.

Mulciber

Reaction score
not to hijack the thread, but I have titanium, but it asks for busybox...no idea how to install that cant find it anywhere