Best APP for root files...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by BackSeatSuicide, Jun 1, 2011.

1. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What's the best app (preferably free or at least under 3.00$) that allows me to view all of the root/core files on my Droid X? Oh and one more question, if I drop a sound file that's in the proper format (I believe android sound clips for alerts sounds are in .ogg format) into the folder where all the alert sound files are kept, would it let me use that sound file as an alert tone? It makes sense to me it would work that way. Its how I got it to work on my ipod touch 4th Gen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

2. Snow02

Snow02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    You can use super manager. It's free. Root explorer has an easier to use interface though.

3. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    You can find root explorer if you look around. Its out there

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

4. BackSeatSuicide

BackSeatSuicide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    right on, are they free and if not, how much, I don't mind paying up to 3$ of course i guess i could just look them up myself and find out lol thanks for the info fellas i really appreciate it

EDIT - and i had one other question that was a lil off topic, and i posted it in the actual off-topic sub-forum, but no one has replied so I figured i would ask here. I usualyl get email notifications from this Forum whenever theres new posts in threads i'm subscribed to, but when i was going through my gmail account, selected the old emails from here that I got, and i stupidly, accidently selected "Report Spam" instead of "Delete" and so now its blocking any email from Droid Forums, and so I dont get my email notifications when i get replies anymore, which is hella lame, it was very convenient to get those emails letting me now there was new replies. So is there anyway i can fix this so i can start getting my notification emails again ?

5. Snow02

Snow02 Active Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Go into your spam folder and choose one of the emails, then press the not spam button at the top. I think you can only do this from a computer.

6. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Check your pm box BackSeatSuicide

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

Search tags for this page

best free root for droid x

how to view core files on android phone