Best androids to root?

rannug.x

Reaction score
Hey all, so the original plan was to sign to verizon and get the droid x, but they want a $400 deposit. That being said i'll probably look at other carriers considering verizons prepaid means i have to actually buy the phone, so i was wondering what the top android phones are for rooting?

honestly, i'll probably give in because ive had my heart set for the X, but any replies are greatly appreciated!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hey all, so the original plan was to sign to verizon and get the droid x, but they want a $400 deposit. That being said i'll probably look at other carriers considering verizons prepaid means i have to actually buy the phone, so i was wondering what the top android phones are for rooting?

honestly, i'll probably give in because ive had my heart set for the X, but any replies are greatly appreciated!

Tell us what it is about the Droid X that you find most appealing. That way, we have an idea which of the android phones to recommend.

-Mike

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well the best phone for rooting is the Droid 1. It is unlocked and is the most programmer friendly. The X also has a great community around it tho

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1!

Well the best phone for rooting is the Droid 1. It is unlocked and is the most programmer friendly. The X also has a great community around it tho

Sent down via a Bolt of lightning!!