1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Android phone out there right now...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by arabstar1982, Jul 19, 2011.

1. arabstar1982

arabstar1982 New Member

I am currently eligible to upgrade and am thinking I should probably upgrade to 4G, so in that case, what is the best phone to upgrade to, or should I hold out longer and wait and see what is released in the next month (is there any definite plans for anything to be released in the next month?) or, should I just upgrade to something that isn't 4G, and if thats the case, whats the best non 4G phone now or coming soon? I am having problems with my X which is the only reason I am wanting to upgrade, I am tired of having to reboot the damn thing to make a call or send a text and I am tired of it freezing up despite numerous factory resets and not installing all my wanted apps. Any info is appreciated, thanks!
  2. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels New Member

wait for the Bionic in August
  3. Beka27

Beka27 New Member

Why don't you get your phone replaced if it's having issues? This way you have a working phone so when you do eventually want to upgrade, you can sell what you have, or keep as a back-up.

(I'll never understand why some people replace phones for no reason and others have a reason, but are so hesitant.)
  4. jonathon1289

jonathon1289 New Member

I agree with Beka...if you are having issues try and replace the phone without using your upgrade. Then in a month or two use your upgrade and you will have two phones at that point, one as a backup or to sell to get some money back.

The Bionic looks to be a phone worth waiting for, and the current rumor is August 4th.
  5. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Actually I heard retail for the Bionic is the 12th, so I'm guessing it'll be available online on the 4th, and pre-orders might begin on the 28th. :3 That makes sense of the 3 dates that have been floating around.
  6. jonathon1289

jonathon1289 New Member

7. Insidious

Insidious New Member

Quite possibly the best thing I've ever seen! Moto will make more than a comeback with the release of this device! (notice how I don't call it a phone.) XD
    Freakin' beast!
Search tags for this page

best droid phone out there right now