best android phone on verizon right now

cookie79

Reaction score
Id have to say the druid pro. I've had a couple and my sis has had em all. I switched from blackberry a couple years ago and the druid pro offers the best of both worlds. Like blackberry and druid mated lol. I love it!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App

Godric

Reaction score
Droid Pro has to be one of the worst android phones they have, I'd go with the Droid X

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Autocorrect, sir. Autocorrect.

I'm at a toss up between the original droid and the droid incredible....

OG droid: amazingly customizable. Lots of support from everyone and their mother. Capable of 2nd gen droid speeds. Lacks ram.

Incredible: customizable as well, more ram, but no keyboard which is a dent in the point factor for me.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I have the original droid. Want to ebay a newer phone. Is the droid inc comparable to the evo?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Mine. Because it's mine.

And because it's not yours it will always be better. :D

Seriously, though, "better" depends on YOU -- your tastes, your preferences, your needs, your wants. Flexibility means nothing if you want to remain stock. RAM and CPU performance mean nothing if all you do is make phone calls.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the original droid. Want to ebay a newer phone. Is the droid inc comparable to the evo?

Yes but Dinc<Evo slightly. It's an upgrade for sure. I'm in the same boat but I'm trying to convince this girl to sell me hers on the cheap. She hates it & I wouldn't dare attempt to explain how she could fix it.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
I am looking for a phone comparable to the evo.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^Well then that's the closest thing Verizon has right now. Go mess with one; they're nice. XDA is a Dinc heaven.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
The incredible is hands down best phone on VZW. BEST mod and ROM selection. Awesome support.

Sent from my GB Incredible

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would wait for the Bionic which should be out in a few months. Dual Core, more memory, large screen...