BEST accessory YET ! REBATE !

xxfire

Reaction score
Take Dells ad into the Verizon store where you bought yoru droid and get a refund. They selling them for 119 bucks!!!

spicaly

Reaction score
how will this effect people that bought it on a 1 year contract?

Sp3aK

Reaction score
I doubt you would be able to convince a VZW store to do that for you. The ad states "with a new Verizon Wireless account". I think most people did an upgrade, not a whole new contract. You might (emphasis on might) be able to get them to match the price if you are looking to buy one now. I don't think Verizon has a policy like that.

I do know that Best Buy put the washer & dryer my wife got on sale within a few days of us buying it and we went back in and got an extra $180 back. But they have a special policy for that.

Anyways that's good for Dell & people that waited to buy them.

OP
X

xxfire

Reaction score
Why would the Verizon store give a refund?

Um cause it's their phone and it's getting offered elsewhere @ a cheaper price...

They price match, and you have 30 days from when you bought the phone.

THAT'S why they will give a refund... :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A new account to me means that you didn't have verizon prior to getting the phone, getting a new phone from verizon is just an upgrade, even signing a new contract isn't a nwe account it's just a new contract.

Sidewind

Reaction score
They will not refund you anymoney ive tried numorous stores and they will not give you the difference

Big D

Reaction score
Yep. No way you get that from VZ.

Even Best buy made the distiction that it was for new 2 year contracts.

skiahh

Reaction score
I"m still ahead. I used my $100 NE2, plus the rebate, so I got mine for $99.

IF the stores were to price match, they wouldn't have to honor your NE2 since none of the non-V stores can honor that program. Now... since my next NE2 is only $50, I'll likely be getting my upgrade (in two years) from a store other than a Verizon store or VWonline.

Jer

Reaction score
Took this into Best Buy where we bought our phones a couple days ago and convinced them to refund the difference. They weren't going to but I said I would just order them from Dell and return ours when they showed up. It was for two new lines from VZ as we had T-Mobile for 9yrs prior to that.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Took this into Best Buy where we bought our phones a couple days ago and convinced them to refund the difference. They weren't going to but I said I would just order them from Dell and return ours when they showed up. It was for two new lines from VZ as we had T-Mobile for 9yrs prior to that.

Which is a valid thing. In your situation that would work, but in alot of situations it wouldn't. If your coming from another carrier, AT&T,TMOB, or Sprint, they SHOULD refund you the difference, because you are true new account users. Which means exactly as you put it, you could just return the phones and then buy them from dell.