Best Accessories for the Droid?

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
Like the title says, what do you think are the best accessories? Even if you look at Amazon.com, there's TONS of different things out there. I personally think the silicone case and charger dock:icon_ banana:

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Car dock, Multimedia Dock, case of your choice (Seidio, Body Glove, etc)

I'm going to pick up an extended battery from Seido as soon as they release it too.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
From a practical standpoint, it has to be the multimedia dock. Gets use every night...Just throw on Pandora, set Music Sleep, and wake when the alarm tells me.

Deuel

Reaction score
The dock gets my vote. BTW...VZW online renamed it to "Charging Cradle". Makes sense, since thats all it does. I do like that you get the same charging setup that comes with the phone.

joshua117

Reaction score
toss up between the docks(car and cradle), I use them both everyday...although it irritates me that the home cradle still refuses to display my weather. (damn you cradle how dare you disobey me.):)

Deuel

Reaction score
I was having problems with weather on the dock all day yesterday, but it's back up now. Heard it was an AccuWeather thing.

joshua117

Reaction score
yeah thats what I heard as well, maybe now that I have the update it will work. (wishful thinking.)

OP
P8ntballer789

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
I agree multimedia dock is awesome. Its like an ihome for the ipod but a million times better haha

TenThumbs

Reaction score
It's not surprising that only the docking station / charging cradle is the only accessory that gets mentioned. The Droid is all about what's inside, and that's pretty good.

I bought a $6 belt holster for it at Dollar General that I love.

texasPI

Reaction score
It's not surprising that only the docking station / charging cradle is the only accessory that gets mentioned. The Droid is all about what's inside, and that's pretty good.

I bought a $6 belt holster for it at Dollar General that I love.

Dude! People who own droids don't shop at Dollar General! j/k...what kind of holster? Mind posting a pic?

TenThumbs

Reaction score
The guy who manages the Dollar General store on Rt 31 in Carpentersville supports a local charity I like so I shop there. Surprizing the good prices on name brands. Anyway, here are the pics. This item is not made to last forever, but it is more than I expected for $6. The best part is the hidden magnet that keeps the cover closed. It is slick.

Case_Front.jpg
Case_Back.jpg