1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Belt clip for snap-on hard cover

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by Yen, May 12, 2010.

1. Yen

Yen New Member

When I bought my Motorola Droid I didn't think I'd need a belt clip, so I chose the Snap-On Hard Cover. Now I am realizing that a belt clip would be a necessity for times when I must have the phone on me while both my hands are free. I need one for this purpose by Saturday noon!!

I'm planning to go to the Verizon store on Friday evening and ask about the options. I'd appreciate any suggestions to ask for, and avoid.

Thanks a bunch,
    Jen
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

seidio makes a belt holster that fits their cover - might work for others too, if its similar shape
  3. Yen

Yen New Member

Thank you, I'll check that out.

Jen
  4. Teammudd

Teammudd New Member

i went from the Body glove cover with clip to the Verizon shell/holster set up. i like the Verison shell/holster style case where the phones screen isn't exposed. i bought this JUST BEFORE i read on here about the new seidio rugged case that's in the works for the droid.
  5. Yen

Yen New Member

I went to the Verizon store and asked what they had available for my phone with the hard snap-on cover. The guy brought out 3 options. I chose the Verizon Smartphone Pouch which fits "Universal" phones. It's attractive, made of leather with a nice flap w/ magnetic closure. The clip fits snugly over my pocket or waistband. My Droid fits nicely without being too loose or too snug. I love it!

Thanks for your suggestions. I needed it for an event this weekend and did not have time to look for any of the suggestions mentioned above if they weren't available at our local Verizon store, and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Search tags for this page

droid4 belt clip shell holster