Belt clip case?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Where do I put my phone when I am walking around? If I place in jean pockets may crack screen scratch when bending down its a big phone. DO you think they will have a belt clip for it?

LostRedneck

Reaction score
Belt clip case is avalable at Verizon, it with fit an extended battery too.

txrover

Reaction score
i got the Vzw belt clip case and I like it alot. much better than some of the other's I've had. Easy to removed from the main cover if you want to doc it and has a kick stand. Doesn't seem like stuff's going to break off tabs like on other cases I've had that lasted a few weeks.

h1br1d7heory

Reaction score
I have the one from VZW, I was hoping they would have one without the shell though. Maybe someone will make one eventually.

carguy

Reaction score
My X is usually in my front or back pocket, never a fear of breaking it. Unless you wear EMOTIONAL skinny jeans you're good :)

Belt clips are for work or people who like to try and show off. Especially those who tuck their shirt behind the clip :lol:

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

bialika

Reaction score
Great News For You

i got the Vzw belt clip case and I like it alot. much better than some of the other's I've had. Easy to removed from the main cover if you want to doc it and has a kick stand. Doesn't seem like stuff's going to break off tabs like on other cases I've had that lasted a few weeks.

No need to remove the clip.
The dock has a removable insert that once removed allows the phone with shell to fit perfectly.
You just need to snap it out.
Enjoy!!