Belfie Stick Helps You "Take the Perfect Belfie (Butt Selfie)"; Is Civilization Collapsing?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
belfie-stick.jpg

We have an off topic news story for you guys today that is equal parts funny and cringe-worthy. In fact, it almost makes you wonder if Civilization is collapsing in on itself. Okay, so perhaps that last part was an exaggeration, but feel free to laugh and roll your eyes when you feast them upon... the Belfie Stick!

For only $79.99, the Belfie Stick will help you take the ultimate Belfie (butt selfie)! Yes, you too can join in on the latest vanity craze by taking pictures of your derriere to send out to your bestest friends/love interests. ON.com, the makers of the Belfie Stick supposedly interviewed 10,000 selfie experts to arrive at the perfect device design! It's even compatible with all of the major phone formats, Android, iOS and Windows Phone!

Here's a link to prove this is an actual product and not a joke: BelfieStick - Take selfies of your back side

Are you wondering the same thing we are? What is the world coming to?

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I'm not ashamed to say I went to go check out the satisfied customer "gallery".

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Humanity has been devolving for quite some time now.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not ashamed to say I went to go check out the satisfied customer "gallery".
At least 4 of the 6 in that gallery are clearly NOT taken with the belfie stick, at least not without help from a third party.

Humanity has been devolving for quite some time now.
Pretty much.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
so we are taking steps forward with the see thru glass phone and this makes us fall flat on our faces. ridiculous but sad to say its selling since its sold out. but seriously. are you carrying around that stick everywhere?
o_O

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
You'd be surprised. In D.C. you see tourist after tourist with selfie sticks at the memorials.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
hahaha, where'd you find this @dgstorm ? :D

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
The fact that people take so many selfies to begin with ...To the point where manufacturers stopped calling them front facing cameras and started calling them selfie cameras, boggles my mind! (Guess I'm showing my age huh) LOL!

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Third party support beats a phone on a stick any day of the week.
Definitely gets you more customizable angles and gets rid of the need to take 4-5 to even get yourself in the shot.

so we are taking steps forward with the see thru glass phone and this makes us fall flat on our faces. ridiculous but sad to say its selling since its sold out. but seriously. are you carrying around that stick everywhere?
o_O
Well, if you fell on your backside instead of your face, at least you could take a picture of your bruises...

hahaha, where'd you find this @dgstorm ? :D
Random crap found wandering the waves of the web!
I actually came across this earlier myself, but I'm glad that you brought it up here where I'm active instead of just a lurking reader.

The fact that people take so many selfies to begin with ...To the point where manufacturers stopped calling them front facing cameras and started calling them selfie cameras, boggles my mind! (Guess I'm showing my age huh) LOL!

S5 tap'n
I'm actually guilty of taking a lot of "selfies," but I don't see them quite the same as the ones that I see all over. No duck faces or anything like that. I'm just by myself a lot when I decide I need a new profile pic or avatar.

My current avatar is technically a selfie. The one I had before was taken by my fiance while I rowed us around in a boat.