1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Been lurking for quite a while now...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by gdizzle4545, Jun 15, 2010.

1. gdizzle4545

gdizzle4545 New Member

Hi everyone!
    I actually joined about a few months ago or so, yet just recently got the courage to finally start posting. :blush:

I've been flashing ROM's left and right for the past few weeks as well. I'm currently going back to Jrummy's Kangerade after trying out Pete's BB froyo for a few days.
    Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself to this awesome forum! (I tried out AC for a bit yet realized this was the place to be!)

I look forward to everything that comes with being a poster. ha.
    :)
  2. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt New Member

:welcome: to the forums!
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

Welcome to the forum dizzle!!! :D
  4. christim

christim Super Moderator

ahh, the first post, I remember it well (ok, not really). Before you know it you'll have hundreds! Welcome to the forum!

There are a lot of lurkers out there. We should have a sign-up day just to show DF some loving! A bunch of us already have stuck our toes in...come on in, the water's fine!