Been a while since I've been on here

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. I went out and got the new iPhone 5c, and forgot to put the forum on my tapatalk list lol. I know, you guys probably hate me for getting the iPhone lol. It's a decent phone. I just needed something new. So how is everyone? Guess what? I found out that my girlfriend and I are going to have a baby in june! Just found out today that it's a girl! Can't wait. Well, since I'm back, I hope to get to make some new friends!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey Eddie! Congratulations! Like I said on Facebook, now you're so totally outranked (not that you weren't already)! Good to have you back, even if you're sporting an iPhone... we know you'll return from the dark side eventually but every guy suffers some sort of mid-life crisis so we can excuse the desire to bite the Apple. After all, we forgave Adam too! ;-)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Welcome back and congrats on the baby girl!!

sent from my Hot Galaxy Note 3 ;-)

OP
eddiekeyton

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Hey Eddie! Congratulations! Like I said on Facebook, now you're so totally outranked (not that you weren't already)! Good to have you back, even if you're sporting an iPhone... we know you'll return from the dark side eventually but every guy suffers some sort of mid-life crisis so we can excuse the desire to bite the Apple. After all, we forgave Adam too! ;-)

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Lol thanks bro. I can think of a few times that I've went back to the iPhone. But I always return to android. Lol. I'm waiting on my 7200 mah anker extended battery. Should be here today!