Beejive IM for Android on Market

authority11

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know Beejive IM is finally out for Android. Can buy it on the market now for $9.99!

OP
authority11

authority11

Reaction score
I'm not seeing a way to customize notifications at the moment. If anyone figures this out, let me know.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
why would u buy this app for a whopping $10 when there are other IM apps that are free?

OP
authority11

authority11

Reaction score
why would u buy this app for a whopping $10 when there are other IM apps that are free?

I mean the logical leap to make here is not that difficult...the product is better than the free IM apps.

supr2nr

Reaction score

Theres really no reason to come on here and ridicule someone for spreading news of a very popular messenger client that is widely used across other platforms.

I for one am quite glad that this finally has reached the android platform. I'm a little upset with the look of the actual app though. It looks like they sort of slopped it together to get it out to the market.

Last edited:
OP
authority11

authority11

Reaction score

I mean the logical leap to make here is not that difficult...the product is better than the free IM apps.
paid app does not automatically = better app
how about some description on what makes it worth $10 over, say, trillian

Right, what I'm saying is that that is the logical leap. I'm not *NECESSARILY* saying that it is always true. Just that is a logical leap that *CAN* be made easily. I'm not saying it's actually true.

sarreq

Reaction score
Right, what I'm saying is that that is the logical leap. I'm not *NECESSARILY* saying that it is always true. Just that is a logical leap that *CAN* be made easily. I'm not saying it's actually true.
and what I'm saying is it's NOT the logical leap. is Windows 7 any better than MacOS or some random flavor of Linux just because microsoft charges (at least) $150, when MacOS costs $100, and you can find many Linux distros for free? is a Porsche actually any better than a Volkswagon just because of that extra $100,000?
if you base assumptions on what someone decides to charge for it over whether it's actually worth using, you're gonna waste a LOT of money.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I too would like to know what makes it better then the free ones. "Push" notifications doesn't warrant me spending 10 bucks to IM. Not bashing, just curious...