Last edited:

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Ha, Ha, must be fun to have the power to even edit quotes within members posts :)

You da MAN!!!

BTW, thanks confirming my thoughts of the impending GREAT news!

Last edited:
OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha, Ha, must be fun to have the power to even edit quotes within members posts :)

You da MAN!!!

It's good to be the king :icon_ devil:. The information is from a very releiable source. He's be dead on in the past. It is always subject to change until VZW confirms it. I will update that thread with any new information I get in the next 24 hours.

BTW I want the new BW as a beta :icon_ devil: for you it's nice to be the man on that

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

You da MAN!!!

It's good to be the king :icon_ devil:. The information is from a very releiable source. He's be dead on in the past. It is always subject to change until VZW confirms it. I will update that thread with any new information I get in the next 24 hours.

BTW I want the new BW as a beta :icon_ devil: for you it's nice to be the man on that

For you I would in a heartbeat, but I gave my word...However, I know you know who to e-mail and ask for it.. being the King and all, I know you will get it :)

Thanks again for all your hard work as a Mod here, it is appreicated!!

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You da MAN!!!

For you I would in a heartbeat, but I gave my word...However, I know you know who to e-mail and ask for it.. being the King and all, I know you will get it :)

Thanks again for all your hard work as a Mod here, it is appreicated!!

I can email Tama but he's busy and I hate to be a PITA! It's cool in can wait! Thank you for what you do around here. It isn't unnoticed :).