Beautiful Widgets

Magdroid

Reaction score
I must be the only 1 who HATES the font for the new BW. That would be cool if u could change the font... Can u?
There are 3 fonts to choose form with the updated Beautiful Widgets.

Tap the weather, hit the menu button, hit configure, scroll down to the bottom where it says Clock Font. Change it to one of 3. (Hopefully you like one of those).

J-Buck

Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 3 fonts available are Android, Bloodwax, and Tahoma.
Obviously Android matches the stock font.
A quick search in any word processor or online will show you what Bloodwax and Tahoma look like :)

Reaction score
does anyone have the problem of beautiful widgets using 75% of there battery life?? that seems like alot to me is there a way to make it not use so much??

moot

Reaction score
Is there a reason why my BW does not update when I click on the widget? For example, its currently raining, and the widget is showing this, but when I click on the weather, bringing me to the weather screen shows that it is only cloudy until I manually update it.

blue rocket

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.grafixpressions.com
im still on the HTC version of this... i wish he's change the design a bit, it's too...bleh for me right now. I also would like to see the windshield wiper animations when its rainy out.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Blue Rocket,

Skinning option is almost done, he released a beta Skin Dev Kit today ( I posted link in Apps Forum) http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-beautiful-widgets-skin-dev-kit-download.html

Here is a shot of his first skin example, you should like it (I'm more interested in the wallpaper :).

1831d1263584487-beautiful-widgets-x2_84b852.jpg

Last edited: