Beautiful Widgets

thetruth

Reaction score
I like the new weather animations. Awesome work as always.

al808

Reaction score
Hi all, I need some help. I'm from Hawaii where it's sunny right now, but it's stating that it's night time. How can i fix this little problem? Thanks in advance.

Spartan

Reaction score
Would love to see a transparent background option. I don't like the dark background, when I'm using lighter wallpapers. Looks too choppy. Love the new droid font, but would like to see it more centered and balanced like the older HTC looking version. All in all, good update.

Froodychick

Reaction score
I tried it and ended up uninstalling it. The temp never changed. I liked the look of it, but wanted function as well. No idea why it didn't work for me, a friend of mine at work has it and it worked great.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried it and ended up uninstalling it. The temp never changed. I liked the look of it, but wanted function as well. No idea why it didn't work for me, a friend of mine at work has it and it worked great.

The servers were down for a couple of days..try it now. It's working perfectly

Froodychick

Reaction score
Hum, I didn't know they were down. I will try it again, it was beautiful. Thanks for the info!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I like the new weather animations. Awesome work as always.

What am I missing, I have weather pictures like sun and clouds but no animation.

What do I need to do to animation?

The widget itself doesn't have animations on it, you have to tap the "weather" (clouds etc) on the widget for the weather forecast/animation page to open. Then depending on the actual current weather you will see animations that mimic the current weather.

Watch this video to get a better understanding..

[video=youtube;913iUtr5pJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=913iUtr5pJI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:

jbarr

Reaction score
I was so disappointed with this app. What am I missing?

greenlantern5

Reaction score
I just bought the new update recently..is there a way to rollback to the previous one? Thanks.

moot

Reaction score
My new favorite app. Thanks for the headsup.

J-Buck

Reaction score
I must be the only 1 who HATES the font for the new BW. That would be cool if u could change the font... Can u?