Beautiful Widgets

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's right a new BW thread. Update 2.56 is available in the market right now. He added a menu fuction when you have to forecast animations open. Let's use one thread (this one) for the discussion :). Have a nice day!

pilot25

Reaction score
He needs to get rid of the refresh and tool symbols now that there is a menu function.

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Untill weather forcasts are more accurate I'm sticking with weather bug elite.

OP
M

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

The weather is accurte when google works. The app is good to me or for me, but when google weather goes down it's frustrating to look at it and know it's very wrong I agree.

I would also like to soo integration to the lock screen. So when you hit the power button you would see the weather icon with current temp. on screen. That would be great. My storm had that function :)

imiller913

Reaction score

The weather is accurte when google works. The app is good to me or for me, but when google weather goes down it's frustrating to look at it and know it's very wrong I agree.

I would also like to soo integration to the lock screen. So when you hit the power button you would see the weather icon with current temp. on screen. That would be great. My storm had that function :)

+1 yeah that would be nice to have

lumpysherman

Reaction score

+1 yeah that would be nice to have

That would be pretty sweet functionality. :icon_ banana:

Zbach7

Reaction score
Updated to new BW this morning. Was getting Error inflating widget message where time and weather was. Uninstalled and reinstalled, havent seen since.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, the new version has the older good weather animations according to BW Twitter post a few minutes ago :)
Snow doesn't pile up on the sides like it used to.....

Is your forecast "Light Snow" or "Snow"?

I need a zip with full blown snow storm to check.
I'm light snow right now. I'll have to keep an eye and see if it 'piles' with full blown snow.... I thought it piled with light snow before the whole HTC fiasco.... could be wrong.