Beautiful Widgets Weather: I wish it were true

n0m0n

Reaction score
NO this is hosed for me.
It is 0955 presently and the time on BW is 2146...

Downloaded the newest version, al I can say is that this started when I got my Droidx...

Since this is the second DX (first was replaced) its not the device and when it comes to the app's I migrated all my app's over from my Droid, to my Incredible to this DX...

All worked friendly before the DX.

Anyone else notice or have a answer as to what I can do to get this to work?

Thanks

Big Lou

Reaction score
I noticed this morning when I woke up it said 11:11 at 8:00. Now it's working fine... I wonder if there was a temporary bug.

n0m0n

Reaction score
Well now its 1131 EST and BW says 2055.
Funny I just noticed that the times are behind and different between LauncherPro, and ADW.
I am running both and have BW on both just to see what happens if its one or the other

When I first noticed this problem I had ADW,alone on my device, the developer said that its ADW so I removed it and purchased the plus version of LauncherPro, but I had the same problem. Now I have both on my device because I cant make up my mind which I like better. So I just noticed that both are off but showing different times...
Weird

I emailed the developer a few days back and he does respond but still same issue...

Frustrating very.

Last edited:

Big Lou

Reaction score
Make sure BW is installed to Phone storage and not the SD card.

Crazywhitie

Reaction score
Yeah I cant get weather at all, ever since 3.04 update... I'm in Colorado . I've even full uninstall and inistall new version. I'm using Geo. but I also notice Google Maps GPS Missing up alot so maybe it is google.. I can't find my location sometimes, and yes gps is always on

Tama-Chan

Reaction score
Yeah I cant get weather at all, ever since 3.04 update... I'm in Colorado . I've even full uninstall and inistall new version. I'm using Geo. but I also notice Google Maps GPS Missing up alot so maybe it is google.. I can't find my location sometimes, and yes gps is always on

Did you try with the 3.06? Otherwise please contact the support I handle the mail and might be better to get things like logs, etc. But the fact that google maps does not find your location is not a good start since BW use the same methods. Maybe network locations does not work for you.

Big Lou

Reaction score
What happened with the ability to have 2 separate widgets? Now if I change one, the other gets changed too.

drewlamo1

Reaction score
NO this is hosed for me.
It is 0955 presently and the time on BW is 2146...

Downloaded the newest version, al I can say is that this started when I got my Droidx...

Since this is the second DX (first was replaced) its not the device and when it comes to the app's I migrated all my app's over from my Droid, to my Incredible to this DX...

All worked friendly before the DX.

Anyone else notice or have a answer as to what I can do to get this to work?

Thanks

Im on Droid X and have no problems. I came from Droid1 before and currently use both ADW and Launcherpro. Works fine on both launchers and the stock one. Was a small problem with the weather when i did an update but it fixed itself overnight, i figured was accuweather messing up.

i type in my city and search, then pick the city once it finds it. i dont use geolocation or force gps to use it. but i do leave my gps on in the power strip.

sucks you having problems but i thought i let you know theirs a DX out there not having problems...

good luck

vvsabvv

Reaction score
i have a DX and my time freezes and my weather is stuck on 82 for about 2 days now....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had a problem like that for San Diego, but since I live in an area with poor 3G (and no WiFi at home), I entered the location by name and skipped Geo initially. It came up fine and then I switched over.

BlackRose

Reaction score
the temperature displayed is showing 86-deg using the accuweather selection, the accuweather website is showing 83-deg.

i have only had this installed for a few hours but the temp has been off the entire time. any idea on what to do to get it to work right?

i have it installed on a droid 1 running 2.2

EDIT: changed the weather service to Google, it shows the right temp, switched back to Accuweather and the temp was wrong again????

Last edited:

dobro

Reaction score
changed the weather service to Google, it shows the right temp, switched back to Accuweather and the temp was wrong again????
I've had BW in for about a week on Dinc (2.1) and have just noticed the same problems with temperatures...which is how I ended up in this thread. With Weatherbug and BW both on home screen, WB is right on, and BW, no matter which service used, is way off. In fact, doing a refresh while on AccuWeather made the difference worse... FWIW, I'm using the cell networks for location, not GPS.

Last edited: