Beautiful Widgets - Stable??

billyk

Reaction score
I am enjoying a totally stable/happy Droid. V2.1 of the OS has had perfect uptime since the install.

I really like the look of the HTC-inspired UI provided by Beautiful Widgets. Am I likely to have issues if I install it? Has it been completed stable for you??

TIA
-bk

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with BW. Plus all the skins and whatnot make it an amazing widget.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had zero issues and zero FCs since installing it recently (a week or so) - so, for me anyway, the answer to your question is yes.

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
beautiful widgets is almost completly made for non sense phones. plus read the comments on the market. and the fact that its has nearly 250,000 downloads.

7 more to 500 post. :D

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
bw is a perfectly stable app. Tama has put his best work together and I couldn't be happy with BW.

OP
B

billyk

Reaction score
Wow - very encouraging feedback.

I think I'll go for it!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah Tama seems to be a great programmer. I've only bought 3 apps since I've had my Droid and BW is one of them.

rkeller62

Reaction score
Only time I ever had any issues was right after an upgrade and deleting and re-adding the home screen widgets (per Tama's suggestion in the release notes) fixed it right up.

Have used this app since I got my phone first week of December and it is the best app I have yet installed on my Droid.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
The new HelixLauncher2 update is pretty nice too. Although I can't vouch for how it works on stock 2.1, I'm using an overclocked CM release.

armeddroid

Reaction score
@GARDOBUS
I thought that the HELIX2 is for NEXUS 1 users only. Your talking about the donated version, right?
The update is for non rooted as well?