Beautiful Widgets Skinnable version is released!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
can somebody post some screen shots of this so i can get and idea what it will look like..thank

You can visit BW's webpage for more details Beautiful Widgets | LevelUp Studio

You can also visit the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ficial-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread.html for lots of BW skin screen shots

Here are a few sreen shots for you..

2227d1264450240-beautiful-widgets-skinnable-version-released-bw-presentation-airport-one.png

Skin%20Post%20Template.jpg

2160d1264361615-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-bw-presentation-clean-clock.png

2177d1264364956-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-bw-presentation-eclair.png

2159d1264357821-official-beautiful-widgets-skinning-thread-naked-droid-presentation.png

Last edited:

rkeller62

Reaction score
how do you actually install a skin?

Follow these steps:
1. Select the weather picture (cloud, sun, etc...) to bring up the weather animation
2. Select Menu -> Configure
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to select the "Skins" button
4. Let the skins load from the network
5. Select the skins you want to download
6. Select the "Installed Skins" button
7. Select the skin you want to apply
8. Select "Yes" to the "Do you want to apply this skin?" question
9. Press the back button
10. Select "Save" button to apply the skin

meaker

Reaction score
I still have the HTC filp clock BW. I have been holding out for the clock to look differnet. So now it's here and I'm worried I won't like the up date still.. Is it worth it?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Very KickAzz... You guys have outdone yourselves...

EA.Droyd

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo, 64GB
Ok, this is my first post here. Today I downloaded the new BW and love it.
However, how do I load some of the backgrounds/ wallpapers that are displayed with the skins shown above or am I stuck with preloaded wallpapers? Sorry if this is a dumb question as I am new to this forum and the Droid. I just upgraded from an Motorola Krazr K1m, so, theres a steep learning curve ahead of me.

Last edited:

supahrob

Reaction score
I would really like to know this myself. It never gets mentioned, so I am sure it is some simple thing I am just missing... but I AM missing it lol, please help.

Take care,
Rob

However, how do I load some of the backgrounds/ wallpapers that are displayed with the skins shown above or am I stuck with preloaded wallpapers? Sorry if this is a dumb question as I am new to this forum and the Droid. I just upgraded from an Motorola Krazr K1m, so, theres a steep learning curve ahead of me.

pcandroid

Reaction score
I would really like to know this myself. It never gets mentioned, so I am sure it is some simple thing I am just missing... but I AM missing it lol, please help.

Take care,
Rob

Click on your widget, menu, configure, at the bottom hit skins, pick your skin, download, installed skins, click the skin you downloaded, apply, done.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Take care,
Rob

You're looking for the wallpapers on the Droids in the demo pictures?
You can find most of them here on DroidForums in the wallpaper section. :)
Simply download to your Droid and set it as a wallpaper :)

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Awesome update. This update makes BW the best weather app in the market IMO.

msblueline

Reaction score
OK, I guess I too was lost at this stage. I thought that when I downloaded a clock skin, it came with that particular skin/background image it is displayed with.

I assume that the only thing that is being loaded is the way the clock looks, not the skin that is also displayed with it.

I also assume that I (as you stated above) have to download the backgrounds. Because, everytime I download a new clock skin, it appears with only the clock and my original background image.

Thanks,

msblueline

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK, I guess I too was lost at this stage. I thought that when I downloaded a clock skin, it came with that particular skin/background image it is displayed with.

I assume that the only thing that is being loaded is the way the clock looks, not the skin that is also displayed with it.

I also assume that I (as you stated above) have to download the backgrounds. Because, everytime I download a new clock skin, it appears with only the clock and my original background image.

Thanks,

msblueline
You've got it now. The backgrounds aren't part of BW, just the clock/weather widget itself.

msblueline

Reaction score

Thanks,

msblueline
You've got it now. The backgrounds aren't part of BW, just the clock/weather widget itself.

OK, thanks... That makes me feel better. Atleast now I know it is not my phone, it is me... LOL!

I just have to search for the correct wallpaper to fit the theme...

Thanks again,

msblueline

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thanks,

msblueline

OK, thanks... That makes me feel better. Atleast now I know it is not my phone, it is me... LOL!

I just have to search for the correct wallpaper to fit the theme...

Thanks again,

msblueline
Here's the pyramid one Nexus LIVE WALLPAPPER Backgrounds! - Droid Wallpapers, Droid Gallery