1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Beautiful Widgets Skin

Discussion in 'LithiumMod' started by yzzir, Jun 26, 2010.

1. yzzir

yzzir New Member

I would first like to apologize if this has already been asked, but searching the forum with the word widget is insane.

I was wondering if there was a beautiful widgets theme made to go with the kangerade themes. I use the green theme but if one was made for one of the others i can easily modify it to suit my needs.

Thanks in advance.
  2. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I like the widget 'naked' so I just took one of the existing themes, and used Paint Shop Pro to redo the numbers, dots, am, & pm in a font and color I liked.

I didn't mess with the backgrounds, but they are just as easy to change to suit your needs.

I guess I oughta take some time to do that, and upload it to BW, but I tend to like the fact that my Droid is personally customized. :)
  3. yzzir

yzzir New Member

Thanks for the input ill see wat I can do with paint.net
Search tags for this page

beautiful widgets skin

paint theme in beautiful widgets