Beautiful Widgets Skin

yzzir

Reaction score
I would first like to apologize if this has already been asked, but searching the forum with the word widget is insane.

I was wondering if there was a beautiful widgets theme made to go with the kangerade themes. I use the green theme but if one was made for one of the others i can easily modify it to suit my needs.

Thanks in advance.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would first like to apologize if this has already been asked, but searching the forum with the word widget is insane.

I was wondering if there was a beautiful widgets theme made to go with the kangerade themes. I use the green theme but if one was made for one of the others i can easily modify it to suit my needs.

Thanks in advance.

I like the widget 'naked' so I just took one of the existing themes, and used Paint Shop Pro to redo the numbers, dots, am, & pm in a font and color I liked.

I didn't mess with the backgrounds, but they are just as easy to change to suit your needs.

I guess I oughta take some time to do that, and upload it to BW, but I tend to like the fact that my Droid is personally customized. :)

OP
Y

yzzir

Reaction score
Thanks for the input ill see wat I can do with paint.net